So you want to get a sport bike?

Saw this over on the R6-fourm

Perfect. Yet most still won’t listen.

I still find it hilarious that new riders have the audacity to disagree with opinions and views of the majority of experienced riders.

Bottom left of that is ideal. It’s not about “surviving”. Plenty start and are fine on those bikes. Plenty crash. Statistically and logically it’s not a good idea to start on a race replica machine.

You wanna take your odds and try it? By all means, ride around without a helmet and drive without a seatbelt for all I care, just don’t say we didn’t tell you so.

I decided to post up since the season is starting up. It’s here for anyone who thinks a 250 is a girls bike to read :rofl

Problem is there are riders who want to ride and people who want a bike.

People who want a bike are very specific in their head what they want, they want to make highway bombs with stupid acceleration, high revving inline 4 noises and pretty plastics to make them look like a racer.

These people are squids, or the motorcycle equivalent of squids.

Our argument will never make sense to them, because they don’t want to ride they simply want a bike.

Buying a Busa right now…

Tis true, my GF is still on the hunt for a 250, I plan on stealing it the moment she gets tired of it, or crashes it.:ninja:rofl

Just came back from picking up a GSX-R 1000, pretty sweet. red flake body parts and errthing

I think we are going about this the wrong way.
We should be arguing that what they want is just as much of a sissy bike as any “beginner” bike out there.
600s? Girly.
Liters? Please.
Busa? Get with the program dawg.
Unless you can start on a super-turbo-nitro-injected-jet bike that can power-wheelie in neutral and break the sound barrier in second gear you just ain’t cut out for riding.
And your bike is girly. Which of course means that you are girly.
For cruiser crowd the requirement should be turbo-ed bosshoss with an extra motor strapped to the back.

That’s what I did in the other thread :rofl ^

sad but true thats what my friend thinks he is looking at harleys for his first time on 2 wheels… I think its a little much that for learning to ride he is gettin a 1340cc street bob… may be wrong but thats my .2 cents

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz03sQeX02c[/ame]

Everything about the corkscrew makes me so nervous.