This past weekend = Tease?

i think so…

Shows how much i miss the summer.

took a 5 hour cruise sunday…just because… :excited

I’ve put a few miles on the bike and didn’t lose the fight with gravity yet.

So far so good.

Riding season is officially open!

im jealous of all of you that have fun things to drive/ride

get a girlfriend

touche… I have one, but that doesn’t fulfill my need for speed and my thunderfalcon defffffinitly doesn’t cut it

yea i need to dump the exploder so i can pick up a bike for the summer

buy mine

let me edit my post, “yea i need to dump the explorer so i can pick up a 600cc bike for the summer” lol v-twin is wayyyyy too big for a beginner bike bro…im all about the r6’s lol

Psh, you’ll be fine. Not like its that fast anyway lol

No, no one can ride anything but a 250R…

Cmon, dont you guys know this?

my first bike was an 01 gsxr 600

fun times.

I’ve seen like 14 different people on white 07 liter bikes of varying make all with riders wearing white leathers and white helmets.

The monochrome look is in this season? :rofl

i saw two guys on bike on saturday at thatchers park one had a pink shift518 sticker on the windscreen of his bike anyone on here?

Blue and silver CBR?

im not too sure i only saw the sticker, i didnt pay much attention to the bike. The guy riding it it was of oriental decent.

Ohhh ok that’s AznJim

Oh werd!

A-FUCKIN-MEN

Griffen’s is throwing my tire on as i type… ill be on the road in t-minus 6 hours!

I saw a kid over on rail-road ext by i90, on a yellow/blue crbxxx(x) with a nice icon leather jacket… with his poor GF on the back. Not only is it dumb to ride a gf on the back this early in the season with all the shit in the roads, but she only had a thin ass long sleeve shirt, jeans… but atleast she had big furry UGGS to keep here toes warm.

I hope they stayed shiny side up.

You can’t generalize against Vtwins like that, many are considered beginner bikes, especially since they make less HP per CC then I4.

Not only R6 is a horrible bike to learn on, it’s THE worst street/draily bike out there. Double stupid decision.

Older 600’s are OK to start on, but still wouldn’t recommend it.

The pink sticker bike was most likely Azn Jim.

You can start on whatever you want, but you can also sit there and bash your head against a wall.

Would I recommend either? No.

Does either get done by people who don’t give it to much though? Yes.