So..

^^ he guessed it…

Got it for 20,545 - its a 04 Though… my payments are like 380 a month with the extended warentee… My dad is going to get a loan for me though… take the paments and intrest down… through their bank it was 7.5% fixed… I can get high 4% with the hloan my dad is going to cosign on.

I wont have pics for a while… no camera and my sister is back at school with hers… I work to late and the sun is(well maybe not now) usualy down when i get out of work.

i may get a used one… I thought dodge had a 0.9 % finanicng deal or something going on.

Not on their “specialty” cars… Well, not usually, put it that way… I know I’ve read before that Dodge doesnt do any special financing on any of their SRT series vehicles. But I could be wrong.

Correct… nothing, no rebates, nothing. I only got that because of my Credit rating… Im right out of college… the onlything i have going is im paying my loans off and I was coSigned on my moms Sentra and it got payed off. My pops didnt even have to cosign for the car, i was surprised.

You can find 04s with low miles for around 17k… I just didnt think I was going to beable to get a loan for one with anymiles on it. So far im diggin this car… im trying not to beat on it to bad so I breake the clutch and engine in right… lol… i still get on it… i cant wait to mod it. :embarassd

sweet…glad u like it…sounds like a decent car

umm yeah first page

So wheres the pics Dom?

380 a month on a neon for a neon …holy crap that a big chunk of change every month

extended warentee and so so credit will do that to you i guess.

No pics yet… might snap a few with the camera fone for the fuck of it… they will be all fuzzy though

Let me drive the car and I’ll let you borrow my digi cam :stuck_out_tongue: