SOHC's are Sh!t, DOHC KA-T Coupe

I bought this 89 coupe from Acidz for $200. it was sohc and auto GAY!, so i ripped that shit out and got a KA24DE-T. started to plug plug away at the car made a list of shit to do shit to buy i have alot more to go but for now i think the ball is rolling at a steady pace to keep my intrest. So so far now that the sohc is out i started to get some parts while i wait on other things. I have bought a few things here and there from Bing and a few other members.
bought and installed ISIS straight dual tip exhaust (baller btw)
bought Bings turbo elbow and down pipe night before the meet.
buying Bings skirts tonight or tomorrow.
bought some very cheap used but not blown or siezed D2’s

Now my plan with this car is to paint the body semi gloss tan (that army kacky color) and paint the skirts rear lip and front lip semi gloss black. Now the interior is that brown color that most hate including my self but im to lazy to find and buy all the replacement interior pieces so im going to make this work for me.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Doing this on my PS3 so it only lets me type so much at once.

My furture plans for the car are as follows.
Buy some diamond racing rims, I’m thinking of running 16x9 0+ front and 16x10 0+ rear
Buying Bing’s rear veilside knock off lip
Front mount intercooler
aluminum rad
SAFC NEO
AEM tru boost
AEM wide band
after this my car should be good for the go . If you guys have any ideas feel free to tell me.

pictures to come tomorrow as i cant upload to my ps3 so i have to go to the parentals place and upload and host them so bare with me.

Cheers.

cant wait to see it duude, sounds like a serious build

well i got my skits today just a little befor 6pm Bing dropped them off in the kouki (shit is tyte ) put them on. makes the car look a shit load better. i got the motor/trans. installed. but just before i did that i elliminated the ac completly and also cleans the bay up. on the motor before install i looped the heater hoses cause lets face it its gunna be slammed so who wants to be a snow plow in the winter time, anyways back to biz. the motor was beiung stubbern and it sucks installing a motor by your self and on a stone drive way. got it in and looking great for a dual so clean. any ways pictures to come tomorrow.

booo needs more pics lol

edited for correctness.

sorry guys no pictures cause i spent the better part of the day working on the car so i didn’t go to my parents to use they’re computer to upload.

this is what i did yesterday.
around the sunroof there was bubbleing starting to happen. so i got my grinder out and went to town. when the metal was exsposed and there were holes from were the rust would have been i sprayed ia thick coat of zink spray paint and then applied a very thin , i mean thin layer of fiberglass filler, sanded it down and then a thin layer of bondo . i still have to finishe it up but that was how i ended my night. during the day i fixed my rockers and applied the side skirts used some trem clad and painted the body line down after i had already painted the skirts. IMO i wasn’t to sure it would look good at first but turned out pretty good pictures will come today cim going to the library as my older son wants me to get him some book they have.

cheers for now.

picturse as promissed now clearly the car looks like shit but hey i paid $200 and only have a few days worth of work into it and alot of beer thats been drank lol.

AC IS NOW GONE!

no cars complete with out a broadway mirror!!

currently for sale 5spd swap was done few days ago. needs finishing.

you didnt finish becuase you bad mouther the ka24e’s bad luck forever now brandon …there the best :slight_smile: lol

why did you stop the project?

lost interest i guess. i have a new project that im working on that i havent lost interest in mainly because the cars not often seen roaming the streets or talked about.

dude your quarters are pretty clean i feel ripped off mine are shit :frowning: if no one buys it cut em out for me

noticed it has the mudguards too… well mine is missing them and thats why it went to shit i guess the same thing happened on my bros maxima some ricer took it off to make it look “clean” and rocks started chipping the shit out of the paint

lol the car is long gone

do you still have a rad?
pm me if you do please

Saw this at the scrapyard rid of all the parts! What happened?