Solar DeathRay!

http://www.solardeathray.com/

Did a search and couldn’t find it posted, decently humorous. :slight_smile:

Also has the new: GRAVITY DEATH LOG!

holy shit that thing is nasty
i used to burn ants with a HUGE magnifying glass

how about a NYSPEED team project?!?!

Fuckin A, my thought exactly!

this is the second thing i have seen on here that was on myth busters that they fuct up and couldnt get to work, but some schmuck on the internet make just fine.

if those guys ever sign up here, im going to ban them

Don’t ban the redhead shes so hawt but the one with the mustache can go fuck himself, who that mustache could be even slightly cool, honsety??. BTW what other myth did you see??

that looks like smaller ripoff of the mythbusters one… and for some reson the “burning” pics stink of photochop.

the water bottle jet pack. they fuct it up on the show because they are retards, but there was a post of some asian cat on a game show getting launched with one.

^ that’s madd JDM.

Thats pretty cool, except that it has no practical purpose besides melting shit and making popcorn.

who needs practicality?

legend goes that it was made on a much larger scale and was used to death ray ships before they could make it to shore.

i wanna build a death ray ! we have to find and old sat dish and load it up with mirrors, pre aimed @ the focal point baby !

um yea, the gameshow lauching stank of fakeness, the person was still acceleating after no more water was squirting out, then suddenly fell out of the sky.

the dethray they built was under the myth that one was built in line midevil times in order to destroy ships. their death ray wasnt pointed at a thin piece of plastic 4 feet away, it was trying to burn a 6 foot hole through a 4" thick boat, their finaly decision was that aiming the death ray at a moving ship a couple hundred feet off the coast and keeping the beam on the hotspot long enough to get the boat to burn would be time consuming and inneffective

so, are they gonna do the plane experiment?

Cranial meltification was followed by a massive
honey hemorrhage. The heat must have been
unbearable. Four minutes after the bear was
blackened, he was totally mauled by the solar
death ray. He leaked honey from his face and
chest. Check out that drop of falling honey!
That’s science in action!

they still suck