~SOLD~ 1988 GMC Siera SLX 4x4 Short Box $500

For sale is my 1988 GMC Siera 4x4 short box pick-up

Unfortunately, it won’t be for sale long, I am SCRAPING it on Saturday Morning, so if anyone is interested PLEASE CALL ME before 7 pm. Friday Night.

Truck has seen better days:

Blue/Grey Reg Cab 6ft Box

Fiberglass Cap

4x4 305 V8 Automatic

Plenty of rust, runs great though, may need some brake work to be road worthy, otherwise GREAT for a parts/yard/plow truck.

PLEASE CALL if interested, no pictures, I don’t have time to take any, need this out of my storage space ASAP, as I said, it will be going to the scrap yard SATURDAY MORNING.

CALL anytime! I can show anytime tomorrow! CLEAN TITLE ready to roll

Can deliver for a fee.

CALL Jeff @ 716 570 3082.

$500 or best offer, need gone ASAP

Forgot to mention, it has ALMOST BRAND NEW 265 70 16 Tires on it, put on right before it went into storage. It has been off the road for about a year now.

I will let you know ASAP. My dad may be interested just for parts. If you were willing to part with those tires especially lol

$250 and bring it to G.I?aren’t they only paying about $60 a ton these days?

Its still a good truck, I dont want to junk it, BUT I HAVE TO HAVE IT OUT OF MY GARAGE AND HAVE NO PLACE TO PARK IT.

CALL ME ASAP IF INTERESTED, As I said 7pm tonight is the cutoff.

I can get $300 in scrap for it, $100 a ton for the frame/chassis, and $75 a ton for the body etc. I work at a junkyard, I get the “employee price”…

IF IT does get SCRAPED, the tires and rims WILL BE FOR SALE.

I have one decent offer from Karter:

$200 cash, and a rusty as hell Automatic CRX.

Can you beat that? LOL, I don’t really want another CRX, nor do I have anyplace to park it, but I’ll keep it in mind!

I’ll take it for the $300 and give ya $25 to bring it to the island if ya really don’t want to see it junked.

well honestly i’m really just interested in the tires but for what you’re asking its a good deal either way. i’m trying to get a hold of my dad and as i said i will let you know ASAP. thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thx Oman!!!

if you wanna get rid of those tires man let me know lol

SOLD the whole thing, You can lock or delete this thread Mods…

lol ty snowman?!?!?!?!! its o man not snowman.that was just from the original wii instructions iirc

LMFAO, my bad… its been fixed, just for you!