FS: Two Chevy Trucks!!!!! check it out, one with a plow

Ok one is a 1988 GMC sierra 1500 its a W/T so its basic, 8ft box, standard cab, silver, 5 spd manual, and 5.0L 305CI. it has a 4" suspension lift on it, and 16" wagon wheels on it. 210k, but runs great. needs some new tires soon. pics below. KBB is about 1000 in fair condition.

Asking $875 BO

And a 1997 chevy silverado 1500. 5.7L 350 CI, 4spd auto, EXt. cab, 6ft bed, 4x4, with a 7 1/2 foot meyers PLOW in great shape, only used on 5 driveways a year for the past 4 years. touch pad control for the plow.
Also a third door on the ext cab. Full power, windows, locks. factory CD player, alloy wheels, TOW package. 160k runs perfect, shifts perfect. New sending unit, and fuel pump two weeks ago. truck is green with tan on the bottom, factory color scheme. very nice truck. KBB is $7500 so i am well below that and the truck is in great shape.
pics will be up soon.
asking $5700 BO

CALL JOSH AT 716-908-2637 thanks any questions feel free to call

add FS: to your title

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143

IBTL

hows the clutch on the older truck?

Did you fix the axle in the 87?

j&j is viewing. these arent fbods GTFO douchebag. now on with youre FS thread. whats this axle thing im reading?

clutch is good in the truck, nothings wrong with the axle, drives fine down the road.

Decided to keep the red one huh?

The 88 is solid, never had any problems with it, and that is a great price.

does the 88 have a hitch. A friend is looking for somthing to tow a construction trailer 16" inclosed. prosibly PM me an Add. if there sitting out side so I can take a peek… thx

the 88 had a hitch when i had it, dunno about now.

bump for the 88, got me though last winter and NEVER let me down. it was 10 years older and had about 144,000 more miles than the Dakota and was a hell of a lot more reliable LOL

I had to pull CHODA’s 4x4 Bronco, and his 10 second mustang and his race trailer out of my front yard.

I got them all out, like a train, but the hitch took the brunt of the pressure and ripped 1/2 way off of the truck, I then had a friend of mine cut the rest off.

I love hat 88 if it wasnt chrstmas time and i didnt have my s10 i would be all over this.

Lol, ya it would tow anything, but you would need to put a new hitch on it. Both trucks will probably be on ebay later tonight.

Oh jack, yes i am drivin the red one now.

pmed

My bad about the axle…I thaught it had something wrong with it before when Jack had it, he wasnt sure though so must not have been an issue…anywho. Yeah that 88 is a freakin beast. Bump for a kick ass truck.

Bump, thanks for the kudos guys, but i just need to sell them now, lol.

:shrug:, no pm for me?

PM sent

whats the deal with the 88 anyone show cash yet, where is it located

No ones showed cash to me yet…the truck is in akron, if youd like to see it call for address, 908-2637