wtb ford truck(for the gf 's dad)

he is willing to make do with some things but his ideal truck is mid to late 90s
4x4, atleast cab and a half auto
just let me know what you got 3k or under near moon or willing to meet some were

pic of said G/F!

cleanquik306 might have something… its a 94ish ext cab short bed that sits on 35’s i think. really nice truck but…

it has a front tranny seal that is shot and needs replaced… everything is out and only one bolt holds the tranny in place. it would take about 2 hours to get it up and running at a decent shop. i think he is thinkin about getting rid of it. very nice truck.

Ive got a 88 Chevy 1500, 4x4, 5 speed, with the original self lubricating chassis, and self changing oil system. Body is rough motor runs but likes to use oil. $800.00

Pictures of said 1500.

It’s a 1992 and the truck is at a tranny shop right now, will be finished next week, ended up needing more than just the seal but its all being fixed right. I will be selling the truck once it’s done but not for 3k. I have far more than that into it and it is cleaner than any I’ve been in from that Gen.

PM sent.

Picture teh shittiest chevy truck imaginable.

my buddy has a 94 ranger near indiana. 4.0, 6 cyl, 4x4, 5-speed
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/762363153.html