WTB: Chevy Truck 1500+

Or any K series truck in general, 1500/2500/3500.

Requirements.

4x4 (K series).
Extended cap or quad.

Auto or manual doesn’t matter.
Box size doesn’t matter.
V8 of sorts, 350 preferred.

The cheaper the better, $1000 for one that needs work, $1500 for a working one.

Year doesn’t matter.
Body condition doesn’t matter.
Miles don’t matter.
Clean title.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1563260058.html

vlad right now that is gonna be a tough buy as trucks are high right now esp the chevy,s wit a 350 in em as they never really lost there value to a point a 305 will be ok if your towin a semi light load .buttttt if its constant def do the 350 be carefull with the tranny also as most of that vintage are high in miles and were weak kneed at best if its a 92 and older it will be a 700r4 auto wich is a decent tranny if kerp up on and not abused ,93 newer is the 4l60e a electronic version of the 700 and the same applies to abuse and upkeep .ill keep a ear out for ya as ya know ,but also think about a f-150 or 250 with a 5.0 or 5.8 in them as they did well also

Wow, John recommending a Ford. Maybe because he drives one? (sorry I had to)

Personally if looking at an older Ford Id get one with the 300 I6 and a 5 speed. Those motors are great.

I searched Craigslist for Chevy and GMC 4x4’s and it seems like most need a fuel pump or tranny.

My uncle is selling a 92 K5 2door blazer, 4x4, 350, Auto (cause that’s all you can get with a 350) Class 3 hitch
He may let it go for 1500… PM if interested

Fuel pump is not an issue really, I work at AAP so I know exactly what these trucks need, will need, what will break (everything) and what it will cost. I foresee a break job sometime in the near future after purchase if history gave me any clue.

There is nothing wrong with an older Ford, but I just don’t feel right about one, for some reason Chevy series truck just feels “warmer” to me, even though at best it’s only just as good.

I’ll check that link out, I must have missed it since I only look at ads with pictures.

you could get a stick with the 350 but it was a work version

Sorry needs to have a bed to haul construction material and bikes, large priority for the truck.

I dont think any '92+ Blazers came with sticks though. I know for sure the pickups did because Ive seen and driven a few.

Special orders did. You had to pay more though.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1600363872.html

Absolutely perfect :excited

I hope the new owner enjoys it.

Got sold this morning :frowning: