SOLD: 1990 Infiniti M30

lol my car is stock nukka

i know but i still know what ur dad and u did to get it back to stock lol i heard the whole story

haha yeah… well my dad dident do to much other than give me money and show me a few things… he couldent fit underneath the car lol… it was mostly myself with soem help from a friend getting the old POS tranny out and the 5 speed in… it was a fun time… getting sick 3 times from a cold wintery concrete floor and cutting myself a billion times

lol yea…yea ur dad aint a small guy for a retired cop lol

hes been working out for 5-6 years

lol now that we destroyed ur thread ever need help lemme know im a pool guy so u need nething done with ur pool lemme know dont ask george ask me cuz he comes to me and my stepdad lol

haha will do, we take care of it ourselves, its just opening/closing

easy shit dude lol

yea, but its more than I want to do :lol

hahaha lol

SOLD to Singh

Now your riding in style… Infiniti Niggga

LOL i wouldnt push it that hard

anyways thanks d00d i’ll come thru tomorrow

haha alright, ill give you a call in the morning… dude im not lying, my friend turned more girls heads in that thing than he did his pearl white Shiro Special 300ZX… just because it says infiniti

o.O now your pullin my leg haha

dead ass dude… my g20 turns mad heads, even thou its rustin … all because its infinti, ive had black ppl on crane st scream “white boy driven a damn infiniti as a winta beata!” all the time

aahah i guess, my old benz was sorta popular but mainly cuz the sound system was killer dopia

now im about to get my daily so next thing is to pay my debt out and buy me a newer m3 or amg

Or modify the m30, or, when you get your M3 or AMG sell it to someone who will it back ::slight_smile: … id love to see someon do something to it

well depends on how money looks i might wanna put some seats in it and clean the interior out some then throw a 30 psi turbo in it

no im joking idk but seats ya probably if I dont get lazy and use seat covers and amps/subs/component speakers/deck

i wanna fix the guage cluster tho get a better hisft kn0b and custom make something for a shift boot

Yeah, its the only one I got and the tap screws keep comming loose. APC motorsports FTMFW! I have the orignal center piece for the automatic shifter so you could prolly template something out of that