SOLD: 1991 240sx

ok again trade for an 01 r6 streetfighter?

framerail pics?

dont want a 7 series?

grrr why cant it be a hatch glws

coldaccord: i saw your post about your car… gimme a week or so and we’ll talk, waiting on a couple other leads…

greddy420a, once you get a hatch youll wish for the coupe, ive had 2 hatches before this… trust me…

I have a hatch and totally want a coupe. Coupes are hotter.

i just dont care for how the coupes look and i love how the hatches look

ttt please

im real interested send me a pm and well talk.

newmons turbo 240 was on egay for 5K :bloated:

yea it sucks, i had atleast 16k into my last 240 and sold it for 7500… :frowning:

I had a 240 last year that had some rust on it. There was a hole in the floor, the frame was shot, but it had 80k and it was a stick. A fastback as well, which are better looking imho. I was asking $3500 at the time, ended up getting $2000 cash. I knew it wasn’t worth what I was asking, but then again I knew nobody ever pays what you ask anyway. Ive owned 6 cars, I know these things. Its a nice car, much cleaner than mine was. I definitely think you can get 26-2800 for it. Especially if the frame is solid. GLWS!

[quote=“Djs87,post:32,topic:35432"”]

I had a 240 last year that had some rust on it. There was a hole in the floor, the frame was shot, but it had 80k and it was a stick. A fastback as well, which are better looking imho. I was asking $3500 at the time, ended up getting $2000 cash. I knew it wasn’t worth what I was asking, but then again I knew nobody ever pays what you ask anyway. Ive owned 6 cars, I know these things. Its a nice car, much cleaner than mine was. I definitely think you can get 26-2800 for it. Especially if the frame is solid. GLWS!

[/quote]

Sounds like your lucky you got 2k. Again GLWS.

i was lucky to get that. But im just saying its possible for somebody to give him high 2’s for it.

Great car saw it in person. Drives great too well worth the asking price.

i’d be north of $2k… need a wintorz beetAR!

cmon 240 does not want to be a winter beater…

they make the best winter beatorz…

I’d buy it for winter beater…