SOLD: 2000 Audi S4 Nogaro Blue 6-Speed

sick car, glws

one of my favorite car colors ever, right up there with leguna seca blue…

you get a ton of audis at your dealership, are you specialized in audi repair or something? i’m not complaining you just don’t see a lot of audis for sale especially from the same dealer consistently.

glws, about how much are you looking for?

coming from the person who’s asking 6k for a golf with a 140k on it…no. try 11k.

You Fail at life.

im probably gonna look this up so i dont know why im really asking, but what are the differences between an A4 and a S4?

a lot. go look them up.

wow yeah, huge difference, wiki

nice car, GLWS or trade or keeping it?

Just an update… This will be for sale after I go through it and make sure it’s good to go. As of right now all I know it needs is one wheel bearing. There are no dash lights on and it should pass inspection no problem.

Once I get the title in the mail (this week) I am going to try and get in contact with the original owner of the car to see if he still has the original wheels and find out what maintenance was performed on the car. From what I can tell the front end suspension has been serviced and possibly the clutch.

sexy car!

wow very nice, excpet those wheels… GLWS! i would agree $11-12k would be the norm for these, and that color is some what rare!

price is $9995

Nice car… Very interested, can you send me more pics?

keep an eye on this thread. i will be posting them when i get around to it.

Is this at a dealership?

dream car!

Yes.

PICSSSSSS

Nice pics… are you interested in a trade plus cash? I have a 96 a6 that I need to sell or trade before i can buy anything else.

Wheel bearing is done. Drives awesome. Will include warranty with car for $9995.

was the timing belt, water pump, ect done. Thanks

yup, any mods? still original clutch/turbo’s?