SOLD: 2000 Audi S4 Nogaro Blue 6-Speed

2000 Audi S4
6-Speed
116000 Miles
Nogaro Blue
One Owner

$9995 FIRM! Will include a 6 Month/7,500 Mile warranty.

I love F/S threads with no price…

i love people that cant read…

Any maintenance done?
Anything wrong with the car? Dents, scratches, rust?
More info would be nice.
$9,000 would be around right.

Gorgeous car. One of the better colors I’ve ever seen.

So hot.

wow that color is gorgeous GLWS!

Where is the price??

This is all i see:

This is only a testing waters because I will most likely be driving it myself. If someone is seriously interested then I will sell it. My silver tiptronic should hopefully be sold today so I figured I’d replace it with a 6-speed. (I can’t help myself)

2000 Audi S4
6-Speed
116000 Miles
Nogaro Blue
One Owner

Yeah that color is great, interior is pretty sharp also… i’ve had a lot of first hand experience with those cars… haha.

:fail:

Any history on this car?

Post a price, Its in the rules.

i thought tw dosnt need a price…but a price would help car is sharp looking.glws

Well interest is usually generated on a desired car and a reasonable price. Say he wanted 5K for it, every single person on the board would buy it. If he wanted 20K for it, no one would. Not sure why criticism comes to life from the OP, and others, when a possibly interested board member is interested in a car he is potentially selling, and is simply asking for price… sounds reasonsable to any sane person…

Speaking of rules, how is he not breaking rule 7?

1. NO DEALERS!
  • Dealers being individuals selling items on a continuous basis (parts, services or anything).

http://nyspeed.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2770190

If he is an advertiser then shouldn’t this be in that section?

^ I can understand your logic but come one…he always has great cars at great prices. seems to me that he is not doing anyone any harm…AT ALL

just my 2 cents

and he is TESTING WATERS FOR FUCKS SAKE…and he said he might keep it. If your actually an interested buyer i’m sure if you PM him you would be able to work something out. wtf…

GLWS…good dude…sweet ass car

$1000 + 2001 Audi A4 Avant 5 speed 1.8tq?

Leather seats, premium audio, 95000

Kbb is the same…

Thank you Paul. This is exactly what testing waters means. If you were actually looking for a Nogaro B5 S4 then you would probably talk to me privately. People just really like to blow up my shit I guess… hopefully a mod will delete some of these posts.

We’ll go over it AGAIN.

Post in a classifieds thread if you:

a. Are interested in purchasing and have relevant questions or comments.
b. Have relevant and factual information to add.

If you think something violates forum rules click the yellow/red card button to report it to the moderating staff and we will take care of it if necessary.

good luck with the sale.
S4’s are great cars, I miss my audi

Do you have the stock wheels?

Sorry for the og post, I didn’t see you on the list of advertisers
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6053
and now I see your custom title