sold- 97 subaru impreza 2dr winter car

its sold…thanks for your interest.

its a 97 subaru impreza brighton 2 door 1.8 liter 5 spd manual. it has 168,xxx on it. green exterior, tan interior. the body is dinged and dented and is kinda rough. i tried to smooth out some of the dents and paint it to match, but i’m not a proffesional so you can see the differences in paint. it does have rust, but nothing that will effect its drivability or structure. it runs well, shifts well, stops well. the only major problems is the exhaust needs a patch where 2 pipes meet after the cat(it will pass NYS inspection without this being repaired), and the trunk lid is rusting out (thanks WNY winters) its AWD with good snow tires. i love this car dispite the body being beat up, but i needed an automatic for my girlfriend to learn to drive. $900 obo. the car is out in wyoming county

Voltron? lol, GLWS

If I didn’t already have this car’s twin…

…somehow I’m tempted anyway. A couple guys I work with have been looking for an old Impreza, I will let them know about this.

Trying to convince my step-brother to buy it lol.

i should totally ditch the white one for this

now

wanna trade for a slightly more fucked up one and some cash? :slight_smile:

edit its a 2.2L, needs driveshaft, rear diff and axles put in, all parts laying there

sent you a pm

has anyone bought this yet

Lee, this has your name all over it.

still 4 sale…and i’m home all weekend too if anyone wants to see it.

Back off bitches, this one is mine. I need a car more than you.

I will personally beat down anyone that tries to get this car before Lee.

Road Rally Car!