Sold again !

Well i made 500 dollars on not selling the car, The blue bug is for sale again as the girl who gave me a 500 dollar deposit has not contacted me in 2 weeks. I left her 4 messages telling her to contact me or she looses the $ and the car. Well she has not called me back. So car is for sale again, No pics now as im on my old pc. Price is 5800 Firm. 4cly that gets 30 mpg that has 5000 in new parts this year. Thats a deal. When i get my new lap ill post pics.

Old Thread with pic’s
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39957

Bump for a clean VW… if it wasnt a bug, I would have been there to look at it…

lol

Belive me or not i get some compliments on it. I have been driving it to work and its been my weekend warrior. Cars extremely clean. Underside looks like the top. Just wish it was a little quicker. Or a turbo instead of the 2.0, but 30 average mpg is nothing to complain about.

30 mpg or not, i dont think i could have enough courage to drive a bug to work. haha glws sale anyhow, looks like a clean beetle.

I love driving it. Ill drive anything.

is that your regal in the street too ?

Yes and my red duramax.

With gas prices at 4 dollars a gallon noone wants this car?

add to that the white malibu, maybe you own everything

I know that regal …

Are you friends with bobby shevlet

Im good friends with his father.

Fuck, I’d drive it. That’s a clean ass car. Don’t really have THAT much to spend tho.

GLWTS

Sale pending…

Sold again.

pretty soon ur not gonna have to sell it at all with all these ppl leavin you money and not goin through with the buy… lol