SOLD: Cold Air Intake Tube 91-93 kade 240sx

Hey everyone.

Well as my turbo system is now in, up for sale is the cold air intake tube for NA motor’s. It will fit ANY 91-93 kade motor. It’s just the pipe with the throttle body connection as well. It’s in perfect condition with no cracks or holes. Just needs a little polishing to make it shine again.

Asking $35.00, will meet for pick up with in a 10-15min drive or will deliver for a small gas charge.

So let me know here or by PM. Please don’t ask for pic’s as we all know what a cold air intake looks like and people here should know I don’t screw around.

Take care.

Easy 8)

This is just the pipe between the throttle body and MAFS? Does it come with adapters for both ends? A filter?

Good Luck with the sale!

It’s the pipe, coupling for the throttle body and I actually do have the filter that came with the kit.

All that’s needed are the two silicone hoses (one from the valve cover to the intake, one from the intake to the connection under the throttle body) and a silicone coupling for the MAF adapter plate.

Easy 8)

Will you ship to Montreal? I’ll pm you my coords if you do.

so, what your selling is the complete intake exept for the 2 smaller sttachment hoses and the coupling for the maf. im interested but will the stock coupling for the maf work?

^^^^

Hey guys.

Well the intake is “tenitively” sold.

I will however let you guys know if the sale falls through.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Intake is SOLD! :smiley: