!!SOLD!! FS: 1990 Nissan 240sx , $2000

hate to say it bud, theres alot more than just the drivers side for emissions delete. you still have the charcoal canister and a mass of shit in the intake area that i can see. there is a thread on the whole removal on ka-t.org and when you do the sr swap there is a thread for that removal on zilvia.net. ANYWHO you are getting rid of it, and other than the fixable rust problem this seems like a good deal. GLWS

badass winter car… prety clean…

lol i offered him 2k cash. the night this thread was put up, i said i would drive out there right now and hand him 2k. And he said no.

i dont get it, glws

? I didnt say no, you offered 1800 and for me to fix all the rust and I politely declined? it was the first day up for sale, I wasn’t interested in the first offer below what I was asking, plus have to do more work on the car.

Sorry if I misunderstood you. I just switched plates last night so the car can officially go. If you’re interested 95LS1, shoot me a PM on when you’d like to come down, car is still in my driveway and it will be sold to the person that has $, not holding it for anyone.

Sale pending to -Original- owner, how cool is that ? I’ll let you guys know for sure when it actually leaves my driveway.

!!SOLD!!