SOLD: Full '97 Blacktop SR Set (GT28, IC, Rad, Tranny)+More

A few months ago I purchased this incredible V-MOUNT set from Pavel, fresh out of his badass coupe. This motor was hand-picked by Pavel and Varun (slipperysilvia), and Pavel had it in top shape. This is a prime set for that swap you are planning in the spring.

The motor was carefully moved to a workshop in Burlington, and has not been touched since. My story is pretty common, I had big plans but unfortunately my situation has changed… I have been offered a spot in an amazing program at school, which is going to cost a lot of money, and have also decided to buy a GT-R instead. So, this motor is in the same condition it was in when I bought it, with approximately 54,000km on it. This package includes the following:

SR20DET '97 Blacktop motor (approx 54k km)
T28 Turbo both water and oil cooled
ARC Intake Box
Heater Hoses
New Belts
Griffin Bar and Plate Intercooler - all custom V-mount
Griffin Radiator - V-mount
Griffin High Pressure Rad Cap
Proper rad hoses (over $150 spent to find perfect hoses)
Custom Coolant inlet for the engine
Original Coolant inlet (in case you will not want to stay v-mount)
Electric Fan
Megan Racing Exhaust manifold
Megan Racing Turbo extension
Modified turbo elbows to clear manifold
All Turbo couplers with T-clamps
GReddy Type-S blow-off valve
Completed ready to put in wiring harness (properly lengthened and shortened)
SR20 ECU
Ignitor Chip
Exedy Stage 1 clutch

This set is ready to be bolted in to a car, with minimal work.

I will not part this out at this time, as it is almost everything someone would need for a swap (only need a downpipe). So someone should grab this whole thing. It is a very good deal, anyone who knows Pavel and his car will tell you so.

Lowballers will be hunted down and killed, so please don’t try.

PLEASE keep all offers and questions to PM and don’t clutter my thread. First person to have an EMT/Paypal in my bank, or cash in my hands gets this, no exceptions.

I will let this whole package go for $4500, which is a lot less than I paid for it. You can either pick it up from Burlington, or I will arrange a delivery for the price of gas money and hoist rental in the GTA.

Here are some pictures of the setup (in Pavel’s car, v-mount stylee):

http://img287.echo.cx/img287/2662/s42000018uf.jpg
http://img287.echo.cx/img287/9318/32tn.jpg

As you can see, the turbo outlet (hotpipe elbow) has also been custom modified in order to work with both stock manifold as well as the megan manifold. Reason for this is to keep it as far away from runners as possible to minimize heat.

If you have any questions, send me a PM and I will get them answered for you ASAP.

I realize this is a big package, so I would like to take PM’s for parting it out. Look at the list, and send me a PM with what you want and your offer. I will ignore any offer that is below an appropriate used market price, so use your discretion when offering. I will not part out the motor in pieces, however I guess if someone wants the motor without turbo, the turbo can go separately. The vmount setup (rad+fmic+parts) should go together, but if no one is interested I guess it can be separated…

Thanks for looking.

Ok I’m going to give a STUPID price drop on the package, and if no one bites this is going to be parted out. Someone please buy this whole thing, it would really be a shame to divide up the amazing v-mount config Pavel put together.

New price: $4500

I’m also open to a payment plan, where I will take a large deposit, and allow you to pay the rest over a certain amount of time (with the motor staying in my possession until it is paid off). PM me and we can work something out.

Sold pending funds on Monday 8)

Sold! Thanks to all who inquired, sorry if I didn’t get back to some of the people who wanted prices on individiual parts - I was getting prices together when the buyer called me.

Someone got a damn good deal on a damn good motor, it will be missed…