sold to Estorvito c part out thread

He’s raced multiple cars already, I don’t think much more damage could be done.

10 bucks says its a cracked ring causing massive blowby

seriously

Well, if that holds true a compression test should show this correct? I mean, it should have scratched the piss out of the cyl wall, no?

And I’m just interested in seeing how bad the leak is, and where it’s coming from.
Worse comes to worse you buy a new block and build the car again.

It’s cheap enough.

no i barly ever beat on it.maybe a pull a day.which sound s like shit but honostly.i was on my way back from garys shop when this all happened.and when it was leaking oil it was maybe a quart a week not 4 quarts in 20 minutes.i dont have time or tools or work place or knowledge to part out.i just wana some cash off of it.jdm junkie looking saterday so maybe we can find out whats wrong. if someone made an offer i would take consideration.

[quote
It’s cheap enough.[/quote]

Its a honda… enough said.

FWIW, nobody is like ripping on you or anything, we’re trying to help the sale. Makes it easier for you to move the car.

I’m sure anthony, aka jdmjunkie will be able to sort things out with the car and such, he’s pretty knowledgeable. I may swing by with him.

i would really like to sell both car and buy slowtalons lincon

:wave:

Hopefully I can swing by this weekend to check it out :tup:

im so lost… :gotme: so you bought the car but bumped the FS fro said car b/c said car is now broke? or said car is still for sale

no i was thinking about selling it b4 but i changed my mind but now i want it gone

IIRC, if you do a dry compression test and it tests low, than do a wet compression test and it shows higher, than its probably located in the combustion chamber… IE: hole in piston, cracked ring etc.

Ahh gotcha!
Well If I can get ahold of a compression tester I’ll go with JDMjunkie and post up the results. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to find one, and get someone to cover my shift at work though.

I have one. Call me if you want to swing by my house and borrow it (i live 5mins from the mall)

EDIT: text me instead. 4728670

is this rons old car?

yes

i have a compression tester and I’ll will be getting some numbers. Hopefully this car will be a pending sale to me on saturday :smiley:

wow hasnt this thing been whored around alot and gone threw like at least 2 rebuilds in the past year or so? i was gunna buy it from swerve last year and they said it needed a rebuild then.

what are you lookin for price wise…how much do you want?

3k obo?

do you know whats exactly wrong with the car yet?