sold to Estorvito c part out thread

i honostly dont think its servere. the car is at and auto shop on broadway and union anyone can take a swing by on ther way home from work or whatever just say ur intrested in buying my names joe and he knows its my car…i just want it gone.

quick cliff notes??? motor needs a rebuild?

I saw the car driving a couple weeks ago and noticed a TON of oil residue all over the hatch…seems to me a blow-by issue so I would PRESUME it needs a light hone+rings. Then a GOOD pcv solution.

part it out. i know someone who needs parts

damn, yea joe if your going to take 2300 for it then part that bitch out! youll make more money that way i think

part it out, may be interested in the head, ecu, water pump and all that shit

maybe i just want it gone i dont have time for all that with school n work i barley have time to sleep plus the fact of no tools no workspace…

i like the seats seat belts belts turbo gauges rims sub woofer hell i like the whole car

buy it.throw me and offer…

need 2300 for the car i want sorry.

if i can lower the price on the car i want the price of this will lower. pm with a solid offer

looks like you dont have a sale then

did you diagnose the problem yet

nopeee got and offer for 2k so far

No time to part out?
Too busy with work and school?
One pull a day?

Coulda fooled me on all three if i didn’t know you sit home all day or go to sherkston, you don’t have a job or go to school, and you beat the fuck out of this car everytime i saw you drive it. You should prolly edit some of your posts. Don’t want people thinking your bullshitting them now do you. Maybe you’ll think twice about texting a girl your friends into behind their back.

GLWS

x2

Lmao…still has time to text my girl though too.

cool. no one gives a fuck keep your personal shit out of the thread :tup:

No one gives a fuck?..Just stating the facts. Car was beat on everytime it was driven. Potential buyer might be interested in that.

oh yeah im sure it was, but you dont have to include the fact about him texting a girl or whatever, its completely irrelevant is what i was getting at