SOLD

pm a # please def intrested

Pm’d

Auction ended, found what his reserve is so anyone pm me if your truly serious. Car must go.

^^^ haha 4 seconds in I closed as I could tell it was gay.

haha wow at the vid…but anyways…ive seen this car in person , ive seen this car drive , i can vouche for it being a VERY nasty car , (nasty good that is) , very well put together and very well taken care of. yu wont be dissappointed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-300zx-Twin-Turbo-JDM-NA-TT-Swap-400hp-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ320123671003QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6398QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No reserve. Must sell.

Car sold for auction price, sadly. Wish someone could have picked it up here for a steal. Either way, sold.

wow that was a steal

I wouldnt say its a steal.

I would say that it is a very good buy for the price.

sex on wheels for less than 7 grand…def a steal

pffts…you could have bought the one i had for 3500…THATS A STEAL

^ that was a non-running hack job with a rolled back odometer, and miss matching paint

But it was still only 3500 and it did run. Once for 5 seconds :slight_smile:

Meh either way, I’ll keep anyone posted if the buyer backs out. As you can see he sold it with no reserve so if the guy backs out I am sure he will sell it for the same price.

I think I saw the car parked in someones lawn for sale in Almond, NY maybe last fall? Not sure if it was the same car but I remember I wasnt too impressed, especially the paintwork

Yeah same car, I dunno. When I’ve seen it paintwork is pretty flawless and looks great in the sun with the pearl. However it does have the standard Nissan rock guard texture into the lower panels. I def don’t like that, its like painted rhine lining lol.