some DOD rolling shots finally (slammed cobalt ss)

Ironic part is put Cali plates on it and post it in the Stance thread and everybody will love it.

Find out it’s a local car and they bash it.

Then they wonder why the scene sucks.

Edit: While yeah it’s got a few things I wouldn’t do to it, the straight negative talk about the car is just stupid, especially considering it is going with the more popular scene nowadays.

Maybe it’s just a cobalt hate or the fact that you’re the owner? :ponder

http://ivyleagueeast.com/tag/diy/

That’s all I got from your last post

To be honest I have no problem with the car, yes its absolutely hideous IMO, but thats my opinion. However I cant stand people that dress like that, its done for attention and makes you look like a low life who cant even afford a descent set of clothes. Which is one thing if you cant but thats not the case here.

Vlad - liking the car or bashing the car has NOTHING to do with how shitty the scene is, everyone isnt going to drool over every car built, what ruins the scene are dumbasses who act like jerkoffs doing burnouts, blasting there systems, starting fights and bringing weapons to the hangout locations.

LMAO. Dude that post is the definition of butthurt. “AT LEAST I HAVE FRIENDS GUYS. THEY HELPED ME WITH THE STICKERS.”

Your car is zip tied together and covered in shitty stickers. What besides that have you done that commands any sort of respect? What about that is impressive? Give me a set of wheels, a drill, zip ties, and a grinder and I can do the same thing with ANYTHING. Your fitment is decent. That’s about it. There are people way lower than you with clean as fuck cars that aren’t bitching about the roads.

So like I said, good job on the fitment. The rest of the car is a sticker bombed dump. It looks like my fucking 6th grade trapper keeper. Busted, dirty, and covered in stickers.

In all fairness, you did ask for

Oh any by the way, the dude who owns THIS car is a legend. It’s low, sick, clean, and he does what he wants and doesn’t give a fuck who hates. I’ve watched people try and tear his car apart and he’s never had anything but respect for anyone. He’s a solid dude with a solid car who doesn’t cry when people don’t like it. A legend my ass.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/6807655448_90f08b438b_b.jpg
Breezy’s Miata by breezy blog, on Flickr

it sounds like your just too much into yourself and you think your setup/car is the shit.Its not. Its a murdered out, dropped cavalier with a queer looking exhaust and dumb ass stickers.

You mentioned in your first post in this thread for us to leave comments. Good and bad. Well we did, and you cant handle it. So now we are bullies because 99% of this forum dont like that style in cars?

you must be young because I have noticed the younger generation is dressing like girls. I dont get it. When I was in school, we dressed in normal mens clothing. You know, fox racing, skin industries, aero. etc. Not forever 21.

I actually was going to quote that myself after I went to the OP.

Hate isn’t helping anybody. There isn’t ONE type of modifying that will be liked by all, weather it be drift, drag, show, hardparking, slammed/stanced, big turb’s etc.

While it is a bit over the top that’s no reason to particularly hate as I would rather see this car and owner taking risks making a statement (whatever it may be) on my daily commute than 100 stock cavaliers. Plus if he shows up to any local auto event I wouldn’t be kicking him out.

EVERY modified car makes a statement. It being not your cup of tea is one thing, but outright bashing is uncalled for.

He did ask for positive and negative feedback. He didn’t like all the negative feedback and cried about it. He brought it upon himself.

Well you guys did bash him and what he wears by calling him homeless etc… It is a style that is growing in popularity. But he asked for comments on his car, not his lifestyle. So I think he has a right to be upset about it. As far as the car goes, I’ll give you props because you didn’t do the SAME THING every other cobalt SS owner does. You did something completely different and I think it’s pretty cool.
Keep up the good work

Don’t listen to dc2nick, your shit sucks

In all fairness you asked for our opinions both positive and negative. The comments about your personal style were uncalled for yes but the comments about your car are fair game. Just because you were “featured” in a couple of auto blogs doesn’t make you legendary and that type of attitude will not gain you friends on here or elsewhere in life. While I’m not a fan of your car you do seem like a nice guy and you should come and hang out with us sometime so we can all get to know eachother better…and a big +1 on the fixing the roads.

I actually think it’s awesome, especially considering what 90% of other cobalt owners do to their cars

Step 1 jack up car and take wheels off
Step 2 leave the car on blocks because jackstands are worth more than whats left after you take the wheels off
Step 3 soak the ENTIRE car with gasoline
Step 4 get in the car
Step 5 light a match and drop it where your balls used to be.
Step 6 shift members rejoice.

as a former cobalt ss owner i fuckin love this car. all cobalt owners do is copy each other and do the same cookie cutter shit. this is dope because its different not really my cup of tea but i like it.

Too soon? :rofl

Since when does doing something different automatically make it cool?

lmao wow^^^^^

i think if ur car was cleaner like no leopord print shit belt bulkels and zipties you get more love… nut really the should be in sanfransico… it would fit in

Ok Dakota boy, glad you know everything there is to know about the car scene…

and spelling owns you