Some Engine Bay Pics - It's Almost Done...

looks good :tup:

Ugh! too many to list but here goes…

Forced Performance FP3052
Forced Performance 4" Intake pipe
RC 1000cc Injectors
Supra TT fuel Pump
Fuel pump rewire kit
Aeromotive AFPR
-6 AN Fuel Line
Hybrid Connection 1G Ported/Polished Head
Ferrea Valves
Si dual springs
Ti Retainers
Kelford 272 I/E cams
DNP tubular exhaust manifold
3" Hybrid Connection DP
3" Hybrid Connection cat-less back
DSM Link v2
Tial 44mm wastegate (.9 bar spring)
Defi Boost, EGT, Temp Gauge
Battery Relocation Kit
Magnus sheet metal intake manifold
MBC
1G throttle body
Hybrid Connection 2.5" intercooler piping
PLX M300 WBO2
GM 3bar MAP sensor
External Oil Cooler
Koyo 52mm radiator
24x12x3.5" Slowboy Racing FMIC
Enkei 17x8 RPM2 wheels
235/45/17 Kumho Ecsta MX tires
4000 stall tc

I plan on getting the D2 Racing coilovers and some swaybars for suspension. Brakes, who knows when but I want to get a bigger front caliper for sure.

bad. fucking. ass. you are the hero for teh eve, just for saying what you have done - for the gearheads that just like cars and could give two shits about roll runs or traps.

:headbang: to you roobie. :tup:

eeet leves! :biglol:

out this year then?

It was actually supposed to be out last year but I bit off more than I could chew so some things had to wait. Hopefully by the end of this month it will move under it’s own power. As for goals, I think I can click an 11 sec slip off at the track with 22psi trapping around 115 - 118…

way casual.

and a helluvalot further along than I am with the ess-aitch-slow. least yours starts, letalone runz… :stuck_out_tongue:

tup here.

Hell ya.

Looking good Matt!! I haven’t rode in your car since the '04 Shootout and the 16G. It’s gonna be a world of difference with all the new mods!!!

wheres the :tspry: :smiley:

I didnt say I was going homo, I said if you tried racing me you would end up behind me again. I can see where someone of your ‘lifestyle’ took that incorrectly :lol:

now man up and finish this thing

so maybe i can actually get a ride in the Rubicant mobile…since i have known you for like two years and your car hasn’t been done LOL

Nice…

Auto :tup: :tup:

4000 stall :tup:

Looks like im gonna have to get a bigger convertor.

Hybrid is gonna have to change how they give directions no more “Ya its the shop with the silver GSX parked in front”

nice man. hurry up so you can work on a certain race car…