Some FAST ass bikes!

:excited

Kind of a long vid for the amount of racing, but there are some sick nasty bikes!

your such a bike fan… why dont you buy a fucking bike… i saw you lookin at tony’s 1000. u gonna buy it ? u can get a way cheaper one to start out on, like an older 06+ 600 or 1000

Dont have the cash flow as of right now, plus im goin in for surgery on my knee again monday, so ill be down for 6-8weeks, then physical therapy. So a bike just really isnt smart for me right now lol.

ahaah ok that sucks man, if u do decide to get one then we gotta go riding :smiley:

Yeah def, if I bought one it would be a orange/black 750gsxr. LOVE those bikes!

Good choice man ! I like the color combo and love those bikes also…

glad your not going to by a 1000 cc bike with extended swingarm and “20 gs invested” that would suck tbh

Yeah, dont REALLY need all of that as of now. Eventually I may extend the swingarm and throw the spray to it, but not untill im used to it.

That video pissed me off. How the eff do you not show times??

All about the NT’s, but yeah I hear ya. Im sure that they are well into the 8’s…

yea they scooted off the line wonder what their 60fts are like

yea at least get used to the bike, started with the swingarm doesnt sound like a good idea, this is coming from me who didnt start on a great starter bike … lol

Like :ahh :lol

Just cuz it turns like shit, or for other reasons?

yea cuz of turning

FUCK turns :rofl

LOL ! tell that to vlads face hes gonna cut your head off

dude u are living in this topic…