Some German muscle

Adam, im not gonna lie. it is. but Audis drop by like half price after just a couple of years of use or like 20-30kmi. literally HALF. theres no way i could afford my car brand new. i bought it when it was just a few years old and under 40kmi for HALF. its just a matter of finding one thats clean and well maintained and not driven by some rich kid who just beats the fuck out of it during a lease and just tosses it.

Yeah, I just went on Audi’s site quick looking at new S6’s, and quickly left after I saw the pricetag of $76,000 :lol

haha, thats not the worst of it even. I asked em about a convertible A4. they told me its a severely overpriced car. a convertible A4 costs like an A6. thats why you dont normally see one of those. theres a couple of em rolling around still. you dont need to go as high as the S series to rack up a BIG number either. an A8L is already basically there, plus if you do a little customizing, like pick a paint thats not just normally produced, but they still have, some interior mods and such youre looking into a pricetag around 100K easy. theyre REALLY expensive cars when theyre brand new.

And thats why I stick to my dumpy fords :lol

Fuck your interior, keep it for 100K!!

German muscle? More like Herman Hustle.

didnt pay 100k, still enjoy my interior like a boss :thumbup

Look at the first link:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_trkparms=65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A3788&_nkw=audi+a8l&_catref=1&_dmpt=US_Cars_Trucks&_sop=Year_ASC&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

BIG BODY hahhahahahahahahahahaaahahaa

seriously though this is where it’s at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-000-MILES-1-OWNER-FLORIDA-CAR-STUNNING-GARAGE-KEPT-/220676290192?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336154f690

^ Love A8L’s

a8l is 100000000x better then a 745

740il… and no. look up the cupholder issue in the D3 A8s… $5,000 fix for spilling a few drops.

Look at which one holds its value better and which has a better ride. Ive driven both and the benz s500 and the audi was the smoothest by far

Listen pipsqueak if you want to get into hypothetical luxury car battles that’s fine, just realize how baller even this lightly modded up hotrod looks

If I google an a8 slammed on stock air ride courtesy of vag com you are going to look like a putz with that hideous bmw

TOTALLY agree :thumbup

why would you allow people to drink anything but water or eat stuff inside an A8L is simply beyond me. i NEVER allow anyone to eat or drink anything inside my car, only water. look at my interior and tell me its not worth it.

agreed, audi’s feel amazing to drive, this is why i dont drive a benz or a bmw.

:thumbup:thumbup completely agree with this as well. plus BMW rusts like a mofo, benz rusts like a mofo. my friends 2003 benz(his second benz) is alreayd covered in honda rust, has been for what like over a year and a half now. audi is galvanized or aluminum. plus audi interiors > bmw interiors

^all opinions and/or conditional things, plus even water can fuck up the nav/audio/whatever electronic shit in the a8s

Stop you know nothing

it can also get you seated in the back of a police car. dont fuckin’ eat or drink in a car and avoid that shit all together man. srsly tho, audi>bmw:thumbup

i’ll stick to my brand loyalty and geta w12 phaeton

those are soooooo nice