Some new cars at work that we will be dismantliing

Well i was looking around our shop and i dont knw if anyone interested but im trying to get a new position at my job [UPIC Manager] Like M and M kinda deal.
anyways here is a list of couple of cars i seen that i might intereste someone.

IS300 Navy Blue with Black interior, automatic
2003+ Audi A5 3.0L 6 spd, Avanti
Last Generation VW GTI, Pumpkin color, Automatic
A couple of E36 BMW like 4 or 5 of them.
2002 Subaru WRX with 3 Gauge center pod Rally Blue Manual Tranny
99+ Celica Auto, Manual both

If you need some any parts let me know i might be able to get parts for u. at a discounted price.

I already got dibs on the is300 fog lights haahh

I will give you $7 for all of the BMW’s

where the mustangs at?

Audi A5?

[quote=“BigRon,post:3,topic:32917"”]

Audi A5?

[/quote]

he must have one of the preproduction models :wink:

What do you mean dismantling? What exactly is being offered here? I may have some interest in BMW bits.

I meant a A4 for the Audi, We deal with salvage cars and i was seeing if i could get enough interest so i can push the owner here to let me get access to all the scrap parts that they dont need after the cars a dismantled…mainly interior parts and misc damaged that can be repaired, etc…we scrap cars that have full interior still left in them and sometimes parts with light scratches we scrap…

3 guage center pod? get me some pics!

god a5s are hot.

the top cover is missing though.

E36 OBC (On Board Computer), Pwr Drivers Seat (Dove Grey), 5 speed Tranny?, Front Grill, wheels?..

What do you have, or do we just make requests?

[quote=“K Cuv,post:8,topic:32917"”]

god a5s are hot.

[/quote]

:bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated: :bloated:

[quote=“Avatar,post:10,topic:32917"”]

E36 OBC (On Board Computer), Pwr Drivers Seat (Dove Grey), 5 speed Tranny?, Front Grill, wheels?..

What do you have, or do we just make requests?

[/quote]

i’m gonna check on the bimmers out side to see what we have

isnt the top cover the whole outside part?

[quote=“SilverGT,post:9,topic:32917"”]

the top cover is missing though.

[/quote]

PM me for price?

how much for a set of e36 headlights if you have any without the corner lights attached?

ur an ass for not posting this less then a week ago, i could have snagged a front fender/hood and rear bumper if yours were in good condition

Where do you work?

Depending on the year of the IS300 I’d like the armrest please. PM me with price if you have one. I also wanted the fogs because i need an extra set so I can clear them out and put some HID’s in them but I guess you can keep them haha. If it still has it and its clean I need a trunk mat, mine got stained by chlorine. Thanks

How many miles of the 02 wrx manual tranny?

jerrod i have a 14000mile 04 RS
the 02 has 126KM miles i dont know what that is for K miles. around 70K miles

fuck it lets do this the easy way lol

http://standardautowreckers.net/asp/vehicles/
that all our vechicle as of right now
we get new one everyday.

I can tell you the model and miles etc about the car if need be.

Edit im not a salesmen so u would have to call someone and ask them for these parts. you can pre order some of the stuff before the cars gets dismantled and get what every u might need off of them.

416-286-8686

Thats the number.