WTB: rwd shell. e30, s10, camaro, 240sx, chevette, ranger etc.

I don’t want to deal with much rust.
Got my hands on a straight six.

That doesn’t suprise me one bit.
good luck.

I’ll sell my E30 shell. mpd47 or someone can vouch that it is quite clean for a cheap E30. Needs a connection resoldered to fix some electrical issues, but other than that, it’s in damn good condition.

No idea on what it’s worth. Make me an offer if you want, I’ll take a look around to see what a shell is worth.

Could also come with Sparco Evo II seats and harnesses as well, if you want them…

lolo

i am looking to spend as little as possible on the shell… under 1000 bucks… not knowing the year or model makes it hard to make an offer though…

It’s motorless? That’s ideal.

Definitely will be under $1k. It’s a 1986 325is, can come without any of the drivetrain stuff, I had been considering parting it out anyway.

It’s the grey one. These are the only photos I have currently.

http://germanjerkoff.com/gallery/d/108-2/DSCF4497.jpg

http://germanjerkoff.com/gallery/d/112-2/DSCF4498.jpg

Just remembered - comes with BADASS brakes on it. Put some Ferodo 2500s on it I think, from Phil@Innovative. Cost me like $200, but if I got a few hundred for the shell, I’d throw them in.

RB powered E30? :orgasm:

I really hope its not an E30

I am starting to hate the E30 bandwagon

Get a Foxbody

if you find anything within a 6hour drive, I know someone with a tow dolly…

hmm how much you want for those seats?

dude, the camaro is going to be fine…

I got a mustang shell that needs some work but not rusted…its got a 6 point and subframe connectors to hold the power of the straight six. vert too.

Haven’t decided on what to ask for the seats yet. They’re in really good condition, unfaded, only problem is a 1" by 1" rip in one seat back. Would come with side brackets and some sliders (at least 2 sets). PM me with an offer if you want.

This is all a bit spur of the moment for me, but it is all for sale, I just haven’t gotten all the stuff prepared that I normally have - pictures, prices, descriptions…

you shut your mouth…he wants a 30’s pick up

no u shut your mouth, and sit back and let us rwd guys do the talking lol :-*

a 30’s pick up is rwd u ass. and you shut up and let the guys who have made power to the talking LMAOOL ya thats laughing my ass off out loud…because i am

lazie’s car is only fast from a dig in reverse.

man this lazie must be fast. i should run him

+y

i know its rwd dumbass, i was pointing out the fact that u dont own a rwd car, lol id keep going but i dont want you to get ur panties in a bunch

back on topic…