FS: 1992 S13 with SR20 and much more! some pics, more to come

The interior is all there. It was my daily driver and my only car so I kept it stock interior wise. The only interior pieces i took out but still have were the panels in the trunk. There is so much more room with a bare trunk.

check the link above for the pics and I will repost it here http://stoich.ca/s13forsale/index.html

BUMP!
With the warm weather coming I am getting more hits on it but people seem to think I am super firm on the 8000, no one reads or hears me when I say OBO. I am considering all offers. I have no problem parting it out in May/June but would rather not because of the time and hassle involved with selling everything.
If you are interested in the car but the price is too high for you hit me up with an offer and we can work something out. I am willing to accept all offers and willing to sell it for any amount of money but that amount will determine what parts go with the car. An example would be selling the car for cheaper with the stock ECU installed instead of the Power FC ECU.

PM me!