Some of our projects!!

Lookin’ good, kid! I’ll be down one night this week to bring Felice’s laptop back and drop off goodz for the 300ZX project. Looking forward to punching you in the apple-bag.

blue 240 kid. good call on getting the calipers powdercoated before fixing the paint/bumpers. good thinking.

One caliper was seized and killed a rotor, so he had to rebuild the caliper anyways to do a brake job on it so why not coat them while its down.

10-4 good buddy

OH

this^

i picked up a whole trailing arm assembly complete with brakes because one of my calipers was siezed, while it ate my brake pad i dropped off the rusty calipers to get coated…new pads, new rotors and hardware with no down time.

now i have a second set of calipers to rebuild and keep for spares and a set of trailing arms to get coated with new bushings sometime down the line.

Pulled some pics, many more coming later on when I have more time.

MP’s F150 out front by the sign:

EvoX axle back powdercoated tips in wrinkle black.

lets just hope that F stays on pavement, i hate those tires with a passion…looks awesome otherwise

You don’t like the Goodyear duratracs? I have heard nothing but good reviews on them

they’re all seasons, all seasons suck all the time.

On the road they seem great. SILENT, absolutely no rumble like typical aggressive truck tires have on the road. Lots of siping and they feel like a softer compound so they should be good in the rain too. Snow and ice? Wide tires are now very good for on road snow, they tend to float and dont dig down as well, but thats all tires in general.

Pile of Eclipse engine parts all coated and ready for installation.

All the new rear suspension parts came in yesterday; upper arms, lower arms, trailing arms, bushings, balljoints, bolts, nuts, subframe bushings top and bottom, new subframe bolts and nuts. Spindles are almost done being sandblasted, then can be coated. Rear diff is being cleaned up to be bolted back in. Brake backing plates need to be sandblasted and coated. Entire back suspension should be done by the weekend. Everything NEW, cleaned and refinished! No junkyard bolt on hack swap here kids!!!

Also got the MGB front wheelbearing situation sorted out, and the new disks, calipers, pads, bearings, etc installed last night too. MG’s entire front suspension was stripped, powdercoated or replaced with new components, and it is back on all 4 once again. After the Eclipse is back on all 4, MG goes on the lift for the new fuel tank, and transmission fitment, crossmember fabrication, firewall mods if needed and that can keep moving forward.

uhhhh… is that my turbo? why is it orange? LOL

LOL no… its another customers. I just ran outa room for all the parts and had to pile them up on the shelf.

Every review I have read shut those tires for offroading was amazing. People have made it through terrain with those tires that Nitto Mud Grapplers wouldn’t make it through.

lmao oh, i was like uhhh, wtf? haha

Would have been the best surprise EVER!!

“I know you asked for Silver, but we didnt like it so we did it Orange instead, can i have $100 for trying?” :rofl

hahahahahahah

they are good for an all season but if you do any sort of trail driving watch those sidewalls…they have a crazy thin sidewall, a customer got a set of them at the shop a few months ago and we have replaced 2 already. one had a small stick in the sidewall and the other the sidewall tore open…im sure he will be back in a month or so for another one lol

I said the same thing… :rofl