Some of our projects!!

kevin hasnt had time to dig them off the mem stick yet. We have a ton of updates to post, just have been to busy to get on the computer at the shop.

Oh really?

yeah your valve cover is on that mem stick too!

is that the K20 valve cover?? Looks amazing

yes!

getting mine done the same color

good choice my kind sir

Successfully building anticipation with everything on a flash drive and no viewable in a couple of clicks… :ninja

yeahhhh,… maybe fri ill get time to upload them. lol

I have some shots of what we have been up to. Not much on the computer like mike said so i guess just a taste mainly for MP.

and one in focus

Ollie’s car and my winter setup a little while back

My dumpy A4 last weekend in Lake Placid

Some shots of a couple cars with work done at the shop at an Empire Euro meet

Mine with the rootbeer transparent wheels on it

Some of the MG
-Start of the roll pan and license plate bucket

-shaved doors, body lines, marker lights, custom front lip, etc

-Custom airbox/ram air setup and shaving some of the engine bay

and some powder teaser also

is there any way to actually get the plate out of the bracket?

sure is :wink:

why does it look like it can’t?

Krazykid PM sent!

Thanks man pics look awesome

We have been working on alot lately, more so that we had time to take pics of. The MG, Eclipse and Porsche are the main focus’, while other stuff is plucked away at here and there as well as the repair, bodywork and maintenance work that flows in to keep the lights on.

Those three projects I want to wait on until we post the progress so its in larger chunks to follow.

For now, the Ducati is 95% there, and rideable just working some kinks out of it. Need to paint the headlight the white color still, make some exhaust at some point but all the major stuff is completed.

Here is a cool little sequence of shots on how I made the front signal bracket for the LED lights.

Started with a DOM tube and 2 nuts the right thread, with the hex turned down to fit square inside the ID of the tube. Then tigged them in on the ends of the tube in the vice to keep them square still.

Chucked it up in the lathe and spun the welds off smooth with the tubeing across the part and faced each end smooth too.

Then tigged it to the brackets I made that fit the lower tripple clamp under the headlight where I wanted the light to sit. Cost for materials was all of $4, but about 1.5 into making it, majority was spent setting up the lathe for tooling and measuring, drilling, cutting and finish grinding, then tigging, etc… little parts like that take time to come out perfect.

Once it was powdercoated along with the headlight bucket mount I made too, it was installed and wired.

Made a simple plate bracket under the tail, still need to drill the plate holes and mount the bolt LED lights to be legal.

Still need to paint the headlight the white color. But the new Koso gauge is installed and working great. Wiring completed and tucked up well enough for now and all working. So here is the bike as it sits now.

More updates will come as bigger progress pics are taken.

cant wait for all my parts to come in and i can get everything down to you

That Demon X looks sad sitting out there next to a Dodge… Can you, Kev and Eric at least go outside and rub it… No homo :slight_smile:

I kinda feel like the bike should have no front fender. Just a thought.

Bike runs now! took it for a rip around the shop, just need to tidy up some loose ends and get the plates.

Yeah I might look on ebay for a smaller front fender. or no fender… but I am iffy on the fender on it now too.

well just hack it up and make it how you want it if you dont like it now!