Some pics

ill bring the camcorder. if someone rides my ass around. i dont think the dakota is gonna be keepin up this year.

you guys suck.

nice!!

no problem!! u can ride shotty

You can pile in with me…we’ll load the grocery getting up with MGD and follow the crowd of mullets :slight_smile:

spohn

Congrats man …

Its looking good!

Did you swap the cam?

Aren’t you supposed to fire it up and hold it at 2000rpm or so for a few minutes to break in the cam? I know the ford guy’s say to do this or shit starts breaking? :dunno:

Looks awesome though. It should be a hell of a lot faster now. congrats

yes did a cam swap, really only thing to really break in would be valve springs, start up, and let it warm up to full tempature, then shut off and let it do a complete cool down, and it was held for a few minutes between 1000-1500 rpms soo computer could start to learn self soo it could hold idle…thanks everybody for the compliments

not with roller cams.

thats with flat tappets, not rollers

Not with the 26s that came in 2000’s you will be out of injector, I will bet you will be over 90% on your duty cycle, I do not know if sam has upgraded to version 2.0 or 2.1 of tuners but if he has it will show it in the logs. Spend the 300 bucks and get a set of svo 30’s. The 30s are very easy to tune and will bring your duty cycle down to the magic 75% mark. The 26s did not cut it on my dads 2000 SS that i installed a set of tea heads and a very similiar comp cam on xer lobes. I was hitting 100% duty cycle on my logs, 78% with the 30’s. My 2002 with 28.8’s 231/237 ppstg2 heads runs about 88%

U cant talk to this retard he’s another one of them jackasses that reads threads and buys the wrong stuff. I mean he buys a 9inch and gets a locker for the street for an everyday ride :greddy:

hmm lets see, i asked sam if i should purchase 30lbs injectors, and guess who said i wont need the injectors, SAM! he said it would be a waste and that mine would be fine with the duty cycle

u said u had 28lbs injecters dickweed :jerkit:

i told u i had stock ones, oh well, i have a set of 30lbs at the shop from my brothers boss’s mustang, ill put those on once i get teh computer back…can i pick that up todya?

yup stop by around 2pm and yes maybe u did say u had 26 but u ask so many question and u go and do the opposite of what ur told so Im jsut like yeah ull be fine good example 9inch with a locker lol next time u order a rear just get a spool its cheaper and better for the street :finger:

why didn’t he buy the rear from brian?

Dunno

aint 4:30’s to deep for his cam?

that is a question u need to ask jeeves aka quik.