someone buy NOW...Warning LS1 s2k content

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1314397-2001-ls1-s2000.html

On it

swapping an ls1 into it doesn’t add 10k to the value of the car, sick yes, but way over priced

wayyy overpriced for sure, and its a little rough, red leather seats look blackish, carpet looks shot and admits to hole in it, in person its prob worse then pics but def a cool swap

Cant you just buy a ls1 car for half that price?

ls1 swapped rx7’s sell for around 20-23k…

why cant a newer, lighter car sell for that much? you guys might think its too much, but I bet you 100% he gets 20k plus for it.

RX7 != S2K, the market prices for the two cars are totally diff. A stock s2k in better shape would fetch 14k (look at DC2Nick’s, his was in far better shape than that and IIRC he sold it for around 14k). Swapping in a ls1 does not bump the price up 10k. Even if you had a shop do the swap for you, it would have a hard time breaking 10k for what he has done, and it doesn’t look like a shop did that swap.

Person 1 asks X

Person 2 offers Y

They meet at Z

Everyone’s happy.

say what you want. That car will bring in 20k. I see it on that site over and over again with ls1 swapped imports.

LSx FC RX-7>>>>*

I feel bad for the morons paying that much. They could do it themselves for less and won’t have to worry about it being a cobb job.

Like I said, its a sick car, just not worth that much,

If you go through all that work, why not make the s2k gauge cluster work? Cool idea with the car, but could be way nicer. Def not worth 23k for an 01.

lsx rx7…soooo sick 20-25
lsx s2000…sick 12-14

used ls1s are cheap money esp stockers still a coool ride

hes askin 23ish for a 74k 6yr older ride and then you have this: http://www.s2ktrader.com/thumbs/14498_1217195325.jpg

2007 Honda S2000
Manual Transmission, Convertible
Belmont, MA, 02478

7,700 miles
[RIGHT]$27,000

[/RIGHT]

23K for a 70,000 mile, high 12 second, whooped car that probably cant pass inspection on gay wheels? Yeah no thanks.

And the reason for the RX7’s bringing so much more is typically b/c they are very clean, and a clean RX7 is tough to find, especially seeing how it is much older.

the car is hammered. maybe if it were an LS2/LS3 swap, on AP2 wheels, with a clean interior it would get that asking price. the dude is drunk

I’m curious how well it holds fuel pressure with one inlet side of that FPR uncapped.

Yea that’s def not a clean s2000… Not worth the money. I agree with everyone who says it’s overpriced. Ls1 will not increase the value of the car THAT much

What’s going rate for a LS1 and T56?

T56’s are more expensive then the motors.

your looking between 4-6k for both in good condition…more if they are a H/C setup.

dumpy, no thanks!