someone to come put a windshield in a cherokee

I need new glass, and whatever you need to put it in, windshield frame is empty (windshield is out) no left over sealer etc. It will be freshly painted and the paint around where the windshield goes in will be scuffed with something like 60 grit to make the sealer stick better.

Has to be a professional job with no leaks.

anyone? / price

1995 cherokee

1-800-BREETIME

Srsly pm him

thank you. I was gonna call safelite but figured someone here does glass.

Leave the paint alone around the pinch weld and prep work to the glass guy, they’re all pretty picky on how things are prepped.

If cougarspeed’s suggestion doesnt work out, let me know. I could get ahold of the glass guy we use at the shop to help you out.

Frontier Glass on Union at Walden has done 3 windshields for me, professionals and prices about $160-180

He just did my wrangler, I highly recommend.

Breetime has put in a few windshields for me

what shop u work at?

Did you ever get a hold of Breetime? I need a windshield put into my A4…I sent him a PM with no response.

Bank Street Auto in Orchard Park

I have not contacted him as of yet. I ran into some snags on the build and the windshield being the last piece of the puzzle, its been delayed again. Story of my life. I’m really glad for all the responses tho. I was really worried that between needing the moulding, clips,glass and the person to come to the garage, that it would cost an arm and a leg.