Fix rust around my windshield help!

hey guys i just got another crx its real clean but the only problem is the little rust around the windshield and i guess for 90s there was a recall on them about the windshield coming undone from the window frame. so ya you can push on it and move it. so what im looking for is a legit place that would remove my wind shield and also give me a hour or so to sand off some surface rust and repair. then install my window for me i would be so thankful if this could happen. so please PM me if you are someone that can do this or you know some one that can asap i will be paying in cash would like to get done some time before november lol but asap please. Thanks my names Anthony:reloading

piece of piano wire and cut it out yourself. once you are done cleaning/welding, then call and have it put in. trust me, a glass company wont wait around for you to clean shit and it will take longer than an hour.

you can pay them to come remove your windshield. which they will charge you for, but not guarantee that they do so w/o breaking it. same thing goes for install-they wont guarantee that they wont break it on install–and most wont warranty their work because they didn’t supply the glass.

best bet is to take it out however, and just buy a new glass installed. that way they warranty their work.

nice do you think they will charge less because the glass is already removed?