Need Windshield Removal Service

I need 2 windshields removed from 99+ style mustangs. Glass can be destroyed…dont care. Anyone work for a glass company or is capable of doing the job holler back. I dont feel like dealing with the stupid things.

ttt

how much you wanna pay me to do the job?

from what I’ve read removing them isn’t nearly as hard as putting one back in. Might want to look into DIY

get some wire and cut it out yourself. madd easy

umm, doesnt sound like you speak from experience… because its not that easy

how much you want?

Piano wire on a newer urethane sealed window, good luck. Actually I would pay you to remove it with piano wire, just to get a good laugh

Exactly

piano wire on urethane is not the easiest thing in the world and the use of piano wire work should be left to final cuts here and there if you cant get to the urethane with the power tool , such as corners or where the glass to body gap is to small on the outside and the tool cant reach from the inside

example: 80’s chrysler minivan rear glass @ the corners … radius is to tight from the outside and from the enside the “normal” bit for the tool isnt long enough

any glass shop that does on site installs is more than happy to come cut glass out for ya

i think they used to charge us at schmitts like $30 for side windows and 45 for windsheilds

but obviously thats wholesale rate , but you might get the same deal because you dont care about the glass

if the windsheilds are still in real nice shape, tell them your glad to give them the glass if you get the right price on the labor