someone to haul away some debris (concrete, fenceposts, carpet etc)

looking for someone who has access to a dump. i have a bunch of stuff i need to get rid of. the town of cheektowaga is beyond anal about what they take so they dont take anything. i have concrete from an old fence, posts, carpet, cardboard and random refuse from some remodeling. i would be willing to pay $50 for someone to come help load it up and take it away. let me know asap. i would like to do it today or tomorrow. thanks.

Is that everything? I might be willing but not sure if its worth it cause of gas prices and the time it takes…

well, there is some more stuff in the garage. where you coming from? i broke down a bunch of the wood so the garbage guy can take that. but the concrete and junk from remodeling is what i really need to get did of.

Give me a text, I could burn it at the farm. How did the fence go?

well, someone came over to get all the junk out of here. actually cleaned out a lot of crap from my garage too. loaded up a whole pickup and then some. fence isnt in yet. gettin pretty pissed. the water keeps filling the holes up. they are down so deep that the groundwater keeps seeping through.

So what’s the prob then?
that means you don’t have to add water!
just dump your concrete mix in, throw the post in, jiggle it around a bit and stake her down.

and yeah, im actually being srs.

yeh i figured that too, but the holes were totally full. they are back down to something manageable now. and i dont want to half ass it either. that is why i am getting a new fence because the previous owner did haha. hope it doesnt rain from now till friday. this has been hanging over my head for way too long now.