someone to tig weld an iat bung

done by j&j speed shop, thanks again man…hopefully guys get that motor running soon…

josh

PM lowlyoilburner, he’ll hook ya up

I would be game either Mon or Tues this coming week.

would you have an aluminum gm style iat bung too?

I have to check my parts bin.

pm me, can have it done by clinton welding

back to looking to get this welded again still . itld be best if i can find someone to do it on the spot, seeing my only free time is sunday all day, or after 6 monday thru saturday … and itld be best if someone had an iat bung i never did order one yet… but i can if needed…

what wideband are you using? i had a innovate lc1, the lc1 thread was the same size as my existing o2 sensor, so no bung needed on the exhaust. i then used the bung that came with the WB as my iats bung bc the gm sensor had the same thread as well

so if anyone has a bung for an innovate lc1 wideband laying around, you can use this. just jb weld it to the intake!

i got an aem, with the normal size o2 sensor not the 3/8 npt bung. id rather have it tig welded in…

what iats? gm?

ya thats what came with it, its just a pnp set up with 230cc and 550cc base tunes in it

I have a 3/8" NPT bung and can weld it on tomorrow or Tuesday. Give me a call

sounds good man, my buddy had the same pipe welded by you a few months back , you did the same thing for him for an mx3…

ok back up, i was supposed to go to j&j yesterday, they were busy. went out there today to find theyre closed,maybell theyll call. but who can weld this before friday? id kinda like to get it running on my day off…

someone? anyone? also need the aluminum 3/8 npt bung too, i didnt order one as i thaught i was goin there…

Hi.

i suppose you wouldnt have the bung i need to would ya? ill pm ya too…