someone to weld aluminum

looking for someone to weld an iat sensor bung to my intercooler piping wont need this done for a few more days waiting for everything to show up

my cousin is going to school to be a welder and works full time (when not at school) at a local welding supply company. if you cant find anyone local, he can do it cheap and easy at home out here in rochester.

he welded my aluminum BOV flange onto my charge pipe, and my 02 bung into my SS downpipe.

Hey I need something tigged too, text sent.

that’s a little far

yeah i figured, just throwing a line ur way.

D & G welding 249 hertal very good welder phone number is 716-873-3088

Matt Lowlyoilburner is probably the best welder on here, not that you really need that to weld a bung on. He does jobs at innovative so you could probably drop it off there.

if you can get ahold of Lee that used to work w Don @ Hybrid, he did some stuff for me that turned out awesome

definitely recommend him :tup:

I actually have some new stuff that needs tig’ed also, if anyone knows how to get ahold of him please lmk thx

Don’s welding on transit did some good aluminum welding for me a couple weeks ago.

ill see whats up with the guy at work i gave him some scrap aluminum to play with, hes super good with ss, ill see how hes doin at aluminum lately…