Someone to weld stainless?

Hello,

I am having trouble finding someone able or willing to weld a stainless resonator into my stainless exhaust on my car… I had the part, just need the labor! Who does this? Who do you suggest I go to for this job? It isn’t huge, there are no bends to deal with or anything, just some cutting and welding.

I also need an 2 bung welded into either my header (ceramic coated) or my stainless S-Pipe.

Please help!
Thanks,
Will

Ugh, I was just welding my muffler sections back together yesterday for my bike and it’s decently thin stainless. SUCH a pain in the ass.

Get someone with decent experience around SS. How thick is the material on it? can’t imagine it’s too think so it shouldn’t be too hard to work with.

I don’t think its very thick… It is a 2.5" exhaust that I put on about 9 months ago. Car was garaged for the winter too.

Mufflerman?

Got shot down at a half dozen Monroe’s, Pep Boys, and a few others.

muffler man on deleware

My uncle welds stainless, he got a shop in hamburg 646 6945 probably cheaper than muffler man ask for bob

Called and done :slight_smile: Thanks a lot, I’m taking it to him tomorrow to get done. Whats your name (feel free to PM in you want) just so I know, because I mentioned you when I called.

I’ve done super thin stainless on my hatch with just a mig welder and it turned out excellent.

Team Fab maybe.
They are in West Falls (near EA).

It is in Hamburg at Home Town Auto, the place strokingnova recommended, but thanks!!

awsome

Are the parts loose? or on the car? If loose I can TIG it for you… if not, then no can do, immovable cars in the way for a while…