SON GOT HACKED!

Beef up the security on this site… SON240sx.ca got Hacked… June 11th 11:46 pm

Where’s homeland security LOL! DAMN! Hopefully they get it back and haven’t lost too much stuff…

"Hacked by

R o v e r H a C K e r

HellO !! EvErybody Your SiTe Has Been Closed

I aM R o V e r H a C K e r FroM SaUdi ArAbIa

See M o R e S e C u R i T y N e X T T i M e !!

Greetz To : all Beautifull Women in This SiTe

CoNTaCt Me : xxxxxx (removed for your own good - MR)

wow thats really messed up…and totally random

yea i was abou8t to make a post! XD there’s also that cascada song playing!

haha losers

wow thats ****ed hope they back up all there forum stuff… i have. hope they dont loose all the info

HA! the hacker is in for a rude awakening … it’s son240, just a whole big circle jerk like tnc :slight_smile:

i think this site might be next mybe, who is this noidentity admin thats on now?

one of my friends from mexico… we used to hack together long time ago… when we had nothing else to do hahah… hes a good guy…

so it was u that hacked son to get ppl over here to join?

nah man i dont do that nemore… not enough time to spend on it anymore… and almost got in shit for it… so i let it go. i used to hang out with all the 2600 guys from toronto and the states… we almost got busted war drivin haha… so meh.

also we have updated the forums and are doing it now , along with other things.
affiliate and sponsor pages… etc… just trying to organize things. plus i dont think somone would really do anything to the site… we are pretty new etc and dont have to many haters… and they wouldent really benefit from deleting anything…

can they find out all our emails and shit im guessing too…?

lol relax… they cant do anything with your email… unless they send you an exploit or so and you open it etc… i got a few of thos… but no… all they can find out is the info on the forums in your profile and its all hidden pretty well… so nothing to worry to much about… somthing must of pissed him off… or hefound the pass to the database/site and deleted it etc… people do that go on sites and try and find the password and just close it down. some do some dont and just play with you…

all good…

lol im smart

lol no man thats admin passwords… hes setting everything up right now… im talking to bing on msn… they trying to get the website back online… im not sure of the damadge but all we can do is wait and see… just leave it alone for now…

the pop up window is for admins. to log into the ftp and database. … u cant get on…

crap crap crap gay gay gay crap crap crap

i wanted to check my threads lol

wow thats pretty damn random if you ask me :C why son? and what does this hacker person gain for doing that :hmm B.S!!! thats what!

LMAO! SO THATS WHY IT ASKED ME TO PUT IN MY PASSWORD THIS MORNING, AND USERNAME.

i just cancel’d the notice and closed it off. hah

^ his personal gain is. the bragging rights to say he hacked son?! LOL

SON is back up.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As some of you may know by now, yesterday, our forum’s security was breached. The end result was the loss of our entire forum database.

We don’t know why and we don’t know how, but have we worked hard in order to get things back to normal again.

Unfortunately, the only backup of the forum database we had was from May 31st and so this is where we continue going forward.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope this doesn’t happen again.

If you wish to discuss this on the forum, please do so here: Recent Forum Issue

Thank you,
SON Staff