Son240sx hacked again with screen shot

well its kinda getting old now but this is son atm

Ya just saw this, SON is really making me doubt its membership money is going to use…

^what llama’s are they getting to host the site?

lmfao…gg son

omfg! that sucks monkey testicals

how does it happen 3 times…

do any of you guys know 90sohc from Fort Erie on son240sx … I need to get some stuff off him… please pass on his # or email if any of you guys have it

thanks

this is horrible
I Say they change the domain name, and gtf off vb and go back to what it was befor vb

arghhhhhhhhhhhh

that ****ed me up BIG time

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

no matter what software your using. its going to still be a game to the people who hack it.
anyways its a piss off now i was just at son and i got
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Ok, this is seriously getting irritating.

If someone has a solution to this SQL vulnerability with the latest vBulletin 3.6.7, please let me know

I am making nightly backups but the hack happens just before the backup is run. So we’re pretty much at a loss when it comes to restoring. Not to mention our server has limited space (so I can only do so many backups).

Until I find a valid solution I am keeping the forum offline.

E-mail: son240sx [at] gmail.com

Thanks,
SON Staff,
wow…i miss the site. should get some managment from torontonisasn to help these guys out

Yes it sucks, but be patient guys, I’m sure it’ll be up again soon.

ding ding ding ding…

G will have the site back up before monday.

i’d really like to know who is responsible for the hack. i mean come on… it’s fun for a bit, but it’s gotta get boring just inconveniencing people for no benefit to self

fak man that really sucks how many times did this happen now? 2? or more. cause if it has you guys should change all passwords on a diff computer and change server hosts. if thats the issue. cause he might ahve installed a trojan on the server and can get in whenever… good luck man give me a shout if you guys need any help :slight_smile:

im sure gonad will have it fixed soon this kid has nothing better to do really, i find it rather childish and nothng to be proud of. but what can you do. VB is a good forum like we use. but he must have figured out the password or a hole on the site. or somone must have pissed him off. maybe a loop hole on the server etc. everything should be changed and re installed and all old files deleted cause he might have put somthing in so he can get the new passwords. its easy. but good luck to son. ive offered my help …

all son members welcome to post here

SON putting membership to good use, what is this strange thing you speak of?:confused:

i have been a regestered user on SON since 2003 and have never seen them
do anything tangeable for there members. getting special access to a members
section and a sticker to put on your car(which i haerd some members are still
waiting for)to promote a club that gives nothing back is a waste of money. i read
a mod saying in a post “look for big things from SON this year”. the year is half
over and i don’t see much with the exception of bings meet. which seems to be
organized by bing himself not SON. SON is a good forum and very entertaining,
but i would not pay for membership. TNC seems to be more involed in organizing
meets and events. if they start to put together track days at a reduced rate
for members i will become a member.

peace

you’re not wrong at all, but we also dont even really encourage membership, or for people to donate anyways.

heck, when people ask for a paypal address to send money to and i just tell them to wait until a big meet or something. The admin pay for most things out of pocket.

im a user on son, i paid for a membership about a year or so ago and i lost it for 4 months and was not a member, hadn’t gotten my stickers until bings meet, never got a membership card or any discounts (could be that i dont buy the retail stuff from bings or overdrive ect…) now the servers down for the 2cond or 3 time, the amount of idiots on son is overwhelming, and the site is chalked full of problems and flamers no matter what.

BUT

it has always been a good thing for me, iv always gotten a good laugh out of it met alot of good people had hella fun times and gotten parts for dirt cheap and sold them for trough to roof prices, always got quick and orderly responses to all my questions (car related) and its been over all probly one of the better things iv done with my internet time.

it may not be for everyone but i still love son.
Now lets see how many ppl flame me for this on TNC

haha ppl dont usually flame others here on tnc…we get the odd cat fight…but…its mostly laid back

skinny is a pusssy hole

I think son has digressed. I read through past threads and posts using “search” cause no one else on that forum does. And theres alot of knowledge to be found there. I think the problem is that SON is rather large, and therefore; people see the site as a chance for a quick solution to whatever problems the have.

1. selling a car
  2. shit not working
  3. needing to find parts

There are alot of flamers on SON and alot of drama, but “search” led me to some pretty resourceful stuff. I hope i dont get jumped for this XD, but even though i was on SON first, i’m a TNC guy!

(Though i vow never to park in the TNC corner of CG till i get my S13 running!)

probably some hacker from another car club, or someone your forum knows, like the saying, lightnening dosen’t strike in the same place three times in a row, the saying really means, its not a chance that it happened to you if it was more than once…(oh and ive seen lightening strike 4 times in the same place this last rain storm) i guess we are not alone…lol

they’re back up…