Son240 club support stickers?

Does anyone offer a SouthernOntarioNissan240sx sidewindow sticker? If not, maybe something SOn would consider? group buy?

02c.

old

Mark, would it kill you to give him a half decent response? Maybe he hasn’t been around or is as OLD on this site as you. I also think these window stickers what be nice, but I haven’t been around here long so I don’t know if this has happened or failed before. So why don’t you help both of us out and let us know the previous situation with this idea was.

Thanks tatti, YA MARK!
I am a pretty new member, I wasnt aware this was ever an option. And im sure alot of NEW member would like to have some aswell?
Good way to raise funds for the forum, and/or keep costs down?

I want stickers…but I don’t want stickers.

For obvious reasons…

Just look at some of the new members…wowee:/:

word…

stickers happened a long time ago…some OG members/OG cars (that have been sold to new members) still have them.

might be something to consider again…maybe Mikey (Martino) could make up a batch and sell them at the bing’s meet this year or something?

my rolling chassis has one from way back lol

i heard they were being redone this year

They should have some at Bing’s meet for sale.

agreeed

I’ll be down for a group buy.

they usually have them at bings.

i used to have a couple… but then i put toronto civic club stickers over them hahahaha

and fobwalls right son stickers are old as hell. there are reasons nobody wants them on there car.

may i ask what those reasons are???

:/:

number of reasons. most ppl dont like stickers on a clean car… others just dont want it to be known that there affiliated with son and its drama ahahahaha

Also they say son240sx.ca, rather than son240sx.org, OG’s for sure. hahahaha

theres a reason/s nobody rocks son stickers

eventually you’ll think back to when you made this thread and laugh…