SON240sx / Bings / Niagara Meet, Eat & Cruise - June 8th, Sunday

http://onyxz32.sagemind.com/bings2008.jpg

Same place, same time, same menu, same pricing but BIGGAR!!!

U2Ndyno will be running demo cars with it’s portable dyno at the front of the lot. Some of our top vendors (Intense Motorsports, M2W) and others will be on display

We have 17+ cars registered coming from the province of Quebec, 15+ from Ottawa area and all the other regions of Ontario are over 60+ registered… that doesnt include the usuals… if the weather holds you can expect this to be over 120 cars and 150 people.

Join us on the largest single file cruise through the region and hopefully you can make out like a bandit when some kid rear ends you and his daddy buys your secrecy and you can go buy other turbocharged cars to sell to me… i cant think of a better way to live.

Nyspeeders may not get the front part of the lot this time around save for the T-rex because that thing is rediculous so it goes front and center…

DO IT!!!

SON240sx.org forum link: http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34402

I will be there.
I won’t have a motor in by then, but I will beg / borrow a rid

i’m sure i’ll be there again, and if i don’t have my car ready by then i’m probably gonna shoot someone

I’ll try and make it up for this

what did you do, take it to jeff?

remember how i told you half my suspension decided to go missing? lol well, ironically enough it was at my door when i got home from dunnville FINALLY :tup:

i might head up like ol’ times :slight_smile:

I’ll be there on the roof again :slight_smile:

i will actually be in town for this. maybe ill cruise up with newman.

:lol:

Hmm, 5:30 dinner. If I leave Nelson Ledges at 2pm I can make it back in time… Hopefully I can make it up bing!

Im planning on coming up

Damnit, I always look forward to these, but I’ll be at EuroCar day that day.

Bump for next Sunday!

There are 70+ cars going to be there already :tup:

And I hear Adictd2b00st’s car will be there too???

yep, i finally made it! lol also rumor that a certain swapped white s13 OG from back in the day will be coming too…

well if jay goes then hmmm…

srsly though…if the weather plans on being decent…ill most likely go

jays car is getting a make over by me the same morning! best paint here we go!

:rofl: thats a pretty tall order my friend! it will definitely look 100x’s better tho

if there is someone here with a CRAZY car that is RWD that wants to wind it out on the U2N DYNO all day i might be able to have it arranged.

something like Spencer’s supra or similar.

has to be sharp and not at risk of blowing up.

U2N will be setting up front and center and will be winding out one car a few times taht day. He will not be running any more than one car a couple times.

I need to find that car.

Im not making crazy hp, maybe 500 or so at the wheels. What are the details with the dyno? I was still planning on coming up if there are some NYspeeders to cruise up with.

www.u2ndyno.com

Sasha Anis from www.sg-motorsport.com was supposed to bring his 350’z but he is testing that weekend.

Peter Tarach, editor for modified mag, is registered for the show but doesnt want to be that high-profile.