Son240sx Dyno Day - April 15th

arhh i hope i cna work in my clutch in time…

If you’re coming - put you name on the last

lets starat a new list since alo of guys aren commng
1.Mikey
2.Chad

Could you post the address of the Speed of Sound, or PM me. I very interested in coming Dan, and depending on available, spots, maybe two or three others from torontomaxima.

http://www.thespeedofsound.ca/

Speed of Sound
354 Guelph Street, Unit 22
Georgetown, Ontario Canada
L7G 4B5

Hey Dan, any word on when this is starting yet? PM me and lemme know what’s up.

im in north york. Where is this all taking place ( I dont know where this Georgetown is so can u just give me location

DAMMIT!

Looks like I wont be able to attend. Ive got a racing school to attend to in Montreal that weekend. I was gonna take some nice pics too :frowning:

bajansr, just mapquest it.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=georgetown+ontario&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=12&ll=43.67557,-79.811554&spn=0.184248,0.32135&om=1

Hey Dan, I’m definetly in. Could you PM me, and let me know how many spots you have available? I’m going to post on torontomaxima as myself and a few others were talking about a dyno day.

If you’re close to full, no worries, I’m still in.

What time is this going down? I may be able to stop by with a friend.

Since this is no longer a members only thing, how much will it cost for members and non-members and how many pulls?

Thanks Dan!

wht tiem will this go until? thanks im not sure if i can make it anymore im supsoe to get my car out taht day hopefuly earler

Dan,

I should be there, just let me know when?

A.J.

it should be getting underway mid morning and run most of the day. i dont know how many ppl are booked in, youll have to talk to dan but this will be a fun day , should be having a bbq weather permitting.

Georgetown is beside brampton ten mins north of the 401

farmer

Hey GT GREG What’s wrong with you, this is all over!
http://philly299.tripod.com

Oooo - looks like Greg has a friend.

Okay - let’s get this party started at 10am.

I’m just going to do cars on a first come first serve basis some come early.

If you want an O2 reading please ensure you have a secondary O2 bung already welded into your downpipe that can be EASILY accessed.

Looking forward to it gang.

Dan

Oh - also. All are welcome.

My only rule…no automatics
(unless you have a 1000% way of locking it into a gear.)

Sorry, Dan, I think I PM"ed you, but I won’t make it that day, I’ll make it to your next session, the one with TNC.

Also, Nissan autos can lock it into 1st gear if the gear selector is shifted to 1, and the ratio will stay constant. Or Nissan auto’s can go into failsafe mode and that would lock it into third, which give a 1:1 ratio. The torque converters lock up at 2000-2200 (way under the powerband) so I hope this helps.

Anyways, I’ll show what I mean when I meet you. Thanks for this service.

I’ll be there unless its raining… my car isn’t very water friendly atm… stupid spoilers.