Son240sx Dyno Day - April 15th

A BBQ! Bonus!

See you there at 10! :smiley:

Good to know but not always the right thing to do on a Dynapack Dyno. This would only work if the car was not making much power. The TQ multiplication through a first gear ratio would be pretty large. Assuming first gear was about a 3 and you are running through a 4.4 final drive your drive ratio would be 13.2. My dyno has a max TQ rating of 2,250ftlbs so a first gear pull would only work if the car was making about 170ftlbs of TQ or less at the motor.

so your saying… hondas can pull in first… and we all have to pull in 3rd lol … kidding anyways see you there man!

rofl. funny part is taht ur sellin to get a honduh.

See everyone in a few days…

hey Dan i saw ur car today at farmers shop… its looking real good

THanks man - it’s got a little bit left before it’s done but it is coming together.

If anyone puts down more TQ than this car - your dyno time is free :slight_smile:

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/plots/twinturbovet_crop.jpg

Looks like a dyno from a Twin Turbo Corvette.

Hahah - yeah, my file naming conventions are really cryptic eh?

Stay away from this one boys…

http://u2ndyno.com/pics/dynoimages/corvetteday/Corvettes008_crop.jpg

no Z06 badges either? That cars a sleeper and a half man…somewhat.

im jealous

i think im gonna hop in the shower and just tow my car down cause its still on the trailer so why not right

i was so tempted to slide my s14 up onto the trailer and see if you noticed the swap… when you pulled in i drove by in awe of the kouki front end soon to be mine lol

damn that was fun.

thanks dan!

secconded, also, lets all have a prayer for varun that he doesnt kill him self on that banshee lol… dear god man… “you gotta be crazy, you only live once” lol

Awesome meet, but what happened to like the 10 or 15 other people that said they were gonna come?

Everyone seemed happy with their numbers, so that was a good thing.

thanks Dan and Farmer, had a good time!

Pics? Vids? Numbers? :fingersx:

x2 on that one, some pics and vids please, forgot today was the dyno day, wanted to drop by :frowning:

spd-dmn has the pics…

Hurricane (Dustin) on stock sr and stock t25 made 266wtq and 260whp

Walter, KA-T not sure what turbo at (i think?) 7-8psi made 240wtq 200whp

BlackForce, KA-T, ATP kit, 5psi made ~180whp and 200+wtq, can’t remember his numbers for sure.

DJ-Pyro made 150-160whp on his SR but was having some issues.

Sasha made my ears bleed.