SON240sx's greatest PART OUT ever! TWO CARS!

sold

Wow, this is one helluva part out!

Are you selling both cars? Or just parting them out?

hes not parting out shit

i wont let him

:slight_smile:

lol… I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t wanna part out all that…

Both cars are for sale, but I’m not sure if I want anyone else driving the hatch, and I can prob get double if I part it.

ed why did i waste my time driving you around yesterday trying to find a new motor then???

Ed, do you need someone to bring you to the pharmacy and get your prescription refilled?

i hope ur getting a 350z eddy

how much for the enkei’s… and offset?

350z twin turbo time, end this childs play

if you wanna part out… i’m going to go broke from all the money i’m going to spend

What in the hell got into you in order to want to sell those fine machines, or should I say what has caught your eye that you want!! Interested in silvia front end off hatch along with sides and rear… or just the silvia front off the coupe!!! Let me know prices!!

If you part I will take the gtr grill off your hands.

Tho this is more than likely an April Fools Joke, similar to Theos one last yr!

Ya, any word on the offset and price for the 17" Enkei’s?

Thats my guess, just look at the “Pair of s14 rims blue” whats with those fruity blue stars Ed?! O’RLYOMGWTFBBQ?

DAMMM u got taste nice purple r33 rims

prices on cars ?
i might be interested in the silvia!
let me know

Haha, I was actually thinking about that today… that was fun, but it actually hurt me a bit inside cause I had to convince myself that it had actually happened in order to make it real.

He posted it in march… can’t be a joke.

I know he loves that hatch like a daughter, so this must be something pretty serious. AND the other ones a coupe… so that makes it even more crazy!