Sony 51 Rear Projection TV 1080i 300 FIRM

I have for sale a Sony KP-51 rear projection TV with remote. This TV is great and has always been well maintained cleaning wise. I dont want to sell it but I have to as it wont fit in my basement, I am looking for 300 FIRM to move it fast. I will include a DVI to HDMI converter cable as well that are another 40 bucks. Look at the reviews of this TV online and I dont think you will be disappointed with this Sony set. I just upgraded to a Plasma and need to get this one gone before the new set gets here so I am listing it at a cheap price. No scratches at all on the screen and was always cleaned with NOVUS plastic polish, I will throw in a half bottle as well. It has awesome picture, sound and NO problems at all or I would not sell it on here or anywhere for that matter just upgrading time for me. No BS, Junk or anything to hide here just a good deal to move it fast. Feel free to come over and watch it for yourself, I can show you Cable, Blu Ray, Wii and PS3 on the TV before my new set gets here. First 300 cash takes it. I listed it here first here to give a NY Speed member first dibs before Craigslist. Nights are best for me as my son has baseball all week until 8:30.

Online Manual Here:
http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/model-documents.pl?mdl=KP51WS510

Manufacturer: Sony
Product MPN
MPN kp51ws510
Key Features
Projector Technology
CRT
Digital TV Standard
HDTV-Ready
Screen Size
51 inch
Weight 172 lb.
Display Capabilities
Broadcast Format Supported
1080i (HDTV) • 720p (HDTV) • 480p (EDTV)
Digital TV Standard
HDTV-Ready - Requires separate receiver to view HDTV signals.
Built-in Tuner
NTSC
Aspect Ratio
16:9 • 14:9
Remote Control
Remote Control
Multibrand
Image Quality
Comb Filter
3DYC / 3D Digital
Adjustable Color Temp.
With Adjustable Color Temperature
Audio Features
Audio Type
Virtual Surround
Audio Output
Variable / Fixed
MTS Stereo
SAP / MTS Stereo
Sound Leveler
With Audio Leveler
Technical Features
Picture in Picture
With PIP
Parental Control
V-Chip
Sleep Timer
With Sleep Timer
Energy Star Compliant
Energy Star Compliant
Connectors
Rear Input Connectors S-Video x 2 • Component x 2 • Composite x 3 • DVI x 1 • Audio (RCA) x 3 • RF x 2
Front Input Connectors S-Video x 1 • Composite x 1 • Audio (RCA) x 1
Rear Output Connectors Composite x 1 • Audio (RCA) x 2
Headphone Jack Without Headphone Jack
Screen Text
OSD Languages English • French • Spanish
Channel Labels
With Channel Labels
Speakers
Number of Speakers 2 Speakers
Speaker Power 2 x 20 Watt
Dimensions
Width 53.13 in.
Depth 25.63 in.
Height 47 in.
Weight 172 lb.

My camera is dead but it looks just like the pic on the reviews.

Great price, awesome tv, hop on this!

Thanks Treads I think the price is great for this set in perfect working order. My uncle and friend both have widescreen rear projections bought at the same time and this Sony is by far the best picture and sound wise of all of them. I thought at this price it would have had some interest as its going to be way nicer than anything you can go out and buy new for 300 today and its Big.

Can you give me your location? as i am very interested

I have someone coming to look tomorrow. I will let you know one way or the other if it Sold or not. I am by the Galleria Mall.

SOLD Please delete.

Cant figure out how to change the title

edit, advanced options change the prefix to SOLD

Thanks changed title. I just watched a Blu Ray on this tonight and man its still an awesome set. If someone needs a TV and one of these are still around in mint shape Jump on it.