Soon to be FS: 1999 Civic Si + Turbo stuff

Please close this thread.

Yellow tint? Pics sell pictures, and these are some I am DYING to see.

G/L to your friend.

in for pics. how many miles was it boosted?

have any compression test numbers after the turbo kit was taken off?

I’ll try and get info on how long the turbo was on and some pictures. I’ll post them here if/when I get them.

WTF? That sounds like either a cooked motor or complete bullshit.

i know…those numbers are really low, especially if it was 15psi, which is kind of alot for a stock engine.

yea holy shit… 190WHP… isnt that like NA terriotory?

yeha that is close to stock type arr whp

i’ll check, but i believe that was the wheel hp and that much boost.

Price?

sorry, 194 whp at 7 psi.
turbo was on the car between 80k miles and 90k miles (10k total miles with turbo installed).

:picard:

So it’s not for sale, it’s not your car, you don’t have pics, and you don’t have a price?

How about you come through with all of that by the end of the day or I trash this?

still not right… if its an si, boosted on 7psi ure looking at more like 270

Thread will be closed then, sorry…

Well, it really could be any turbo, now couldn’t it. I realize the thread mentioned “T3” but you really don’t know everything about it, and I doubt you read that.

Seriously now :ham:

interesting thread fail.

Classifieds should only be for personal sales only. No sales on behalf of a 2nd or 3rd party. (ie: No selling on behalf of your friend’s or your friend’s cousin, or a guy you know, etc…)
Sellers and buyers need to be interacting directly with each other.

just trying to do a friend a favor, he’s in the market to sell and i know nothing about hondas. if someone was interested, all they needed to do was ask for info.

can a mod please close this?

Posting up a friend’s ad is fine. The reason why this thread is done is because

1. The vehicle is not actually for sale.
  2. The OP’s information is inaccurate.
  3. No price.
  4. No pics.
  5. No contact info for the actual seller.

If and when the vehicle is actually for sale and you have accurate information, I hope you make a new thread. This seems like a car that a lot of members would be interested in, and would probably result in a quick sale for the seller.

Until then :beer:

If you’re listing something forsale here, list at least the basics.

In this case, mileage, price, mods, etc. AND A CONTACT NUMBER or means to contact actually seller.

ibtl

edit - Fry