sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

Not bad! Is joeys civic done??

me, my brother, cody, joey, pete, kramer,chuck,mcflurry, Duke laduke was there mentally not physically.

i drove by there on my way home from paesans…thought about stopping…didnt…

/PJB

blew up again

The green one sure is.

Yea that civic gots a nasty clutch burnouts are mint downfall is car stinks lol.

what the fuck just happened in this sentence?

Im saying his civic does nasty burnouts and his car stinks when driving behind it.

See what happens when NYS doesn’t deliver $ to schools on time? :lol

Seriously though, dom’s STi is very clean. One owner car, too. I don’t know dick about the mods on it but from my standpoint its close to mint. Just needs a good buff to get rid of some swirls that I noticed, and that rocker repainted. Other than that it’s pretty close to showroom condition from what I could tell.

?? ur not serious are ya?

Thanks man yea like i said i got a good deal on it. Where did you end up going once you left chuck came and we did a couple roll races

It will blow up, I am willing to bet my life on it

Went straight home. I was up until 5am last night doing HW, and then had class from 815-230 all day today. :sleep

Im willing to bet it wont hahaha

if it has over 30k and still a stock motor be ready for it

Just don’t drive it like Pete did earlier and it’ll last for plenty of miles to come.

Pete scares me sometime’s but now im gonna drive his evo.

Mine has close to 40k, but it’s still “stock” and pulls on fp green’d, ewg’d, meth’d, fmic’d sti’s

I must be making over 400 to the wheels
:rofl

You went to the lot, on a Wednesday, in March, and it was a wet/rainy out and 40 degrees…

^who would have thought…