sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

jesus christ brian :facepalm

and last night me jiggles and cazwrx rolled by the mcd’s lot before going to the other spot and there was a BIG BODY old chevelle or roadrunner or some other shit on 80" slicks and a 15" differential pulled over 1/4 mile east of mcd’s

lmao, did you actually get a look at the car, color etc? im curious to know who it was.

PV’s nova i think

you’ve got to be joking, they pulled pat over?? the lot is officially dead.

im not 100% and im not saying it was,but it looked like a tubbed nova when he drove by the when i was at wendy’s and he was the only one with anything that was tubbed at the lot to begin with

Well a nova aint a mopar, nor a chevelle, so Im assuming it wasnt PV. Plus if you pulled PV over as soon as the cop came to his window he’d cut a 1.2 60’ and be out! :rofl

krammer doesnt know his muscle :lol:hug

Lol, yeah it aint a small body emmmrrr2

:rofl who knows who it was…but PV was the only one with anything tubbed out at the lot last night,but could have been someone else driving pasted that got yanked

FUCK. Sorry, I’m old school and spouting off OG shit. :rofl

You tards need to cool it with the Bryan stuff, I got nukkas rollin up and calling me Bryan now, that’s twice as annoying as mispronouncing my name. :rofl

BWHAHAHAHAHA

you can thank the gentE

Yea dont worry, I got something for Michelle.

ok ok lemme know

LMFAO :rofl:rofl

kramer prolly had no clue what he was looking at it could have been a mopar/bowtie/oval he dont know lol. if pv was the only tubbed car out last night and kramer saw a tubbed car yanked im guessing its a good chance it was him. if so, thats BS

it was a black nova with huge slicks, diffs, and mad jdm stickers

^hmm? :shifty

Wtf are diffs?? :lol

^ lmfao

yea dude i was at wendys when they turned the party lights on…i was like :wtf

i meant diff. I forgot you guys only use two wheels. :rofl